11-10-2014 01:13 AM
33 12
tools
    Because of my S Pen, I have very few smudges on my screen. I use it for everything. It's become habit for me to pull out the pen as I pick up the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    zoomis and Preach2k like this.
    11-09-2014 03:12 PM
    I have over 150 SNotes on my Note 2 that were taken while on a call. Its also super convenient to mark up PDFs or screenshots. I am a big fan of the SPen, and only the Notes do it right.
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    11-09-2014 03:45 PM
    Still learning it. I use it sometimes. I like having it but am not as of yet enamoured of it.
    11-09-2014 03:48 PM
    I've actually been using it a lot at work for taking quick notes. I set up the notebook so it has lines and I can write pretty neat.
    11-09-2014 07:57 PM
    Honestly, if you got a Note 4 (or any off the Note series) and your not using the S-Pen, you should have bought a different phone. There are others just as good, but cheaper because they don't have the S-Pen.

I personally love it. I have neuropathy (Google it) so it is hard for me to write more then a few sentences without extreme pain. Since I don't have exert any pressure while using the S Pen, it doesn't bother me at all to write with it. I can take notes at work now during meetings or training instead of asking the presenter for soft copy. Which is embarrassing as many people take it as I wasn't paying attention.
    11-09-2014 08:17 PM
    Honestly, if you got a Note 4 (or any off the Note series) and your not using the S-Pen, you should have bought a different phone. There are others just as good, but cheaper because they don't have the S-Pen.

I personally love it. I have neuropathy (Google it) so it is hard for me to write more then a few sentences without extreme pain. Since I don't have exert any pressure while using the S Pen, it doesn't bother me at all to write with it. I can take notes at work now during meetings or training instead of asking the presenter for soft copy. Which is embarrassing as many people take it as I wasn't paying attention.
    Saying u must use the s-pen with the note series makes as much sense as saying all phablet phones needs stylus's. It's nothing more then a added feature. I'm sure most of the people who bought the note series did not buy it solely due to the s-pen.

Note taking with a s-pen is slower then using fingers on a virtual keyboard.
    If ur using ur note 4 for work, where ur constantly checking and replying to emails, s-pen is not even in the equation for efficiency.

S-pen is most convenient for relaxed environments such as when ur using it for "fun" such as in a coffee house.

Of course this is just conjecture.
    11-09-2014 08:56 PM
    Saying u must use the s-pen with the note series makes as much sense as saying all phablet phones needs stylus's. It's nothing more then a added feature. I'm sure most of the people who bought the note series did not buy it solely due to the s-pen.

If ur using ur note 4 for work, where ur constantly checking and replying to emails, s-pen is not even in the equation for
    I agree with this part completely. There's a whole lot more to the note than the S-Pen. Size, multi-window, battery life, etc. But the SPen is near the top of the long list for me.
    11-10-2014 12:27 AM

If ur using ur note 4 for work, where ur constantly checking and replying to emails, s-pen is not even in the equation for efficiency.

S-pen is most convenient for relaxed environments such as when ur using it for "fun" such as in a coffee house.

Of course this is just conjecture.
    I agree that there are other input methods that are faster than using the S-pen. However, using the S-pen is better when doing certain types of inputting in different environments. The multi-function features that the S-pen provides brings more diversity to the Note experience. Also, there is a creative aspect of using the S-pen.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    11-10-2014 01:13 AM
33 12