Google Wallet

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, if Google wallet works on the Verizon note 4 phones? Has anyone tried it yet?

Posted via Android Central App

KingTongue

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
No reason why it wouldn't work. It's a Google feature on a Google OS phone. Don't think Google would be too happy if Verizon blocked it.

Posted via My Note 4

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
In Note 3 wallet is blocked in most provider. ATT blocked it. That is the reason Google wallet never got off the ground.

No it's not blocked by ATT or any carrier on the Note 3. I've explained this about 50 different times. Stop spreading misinformation.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
The bottom line is, I can not use it in Note 3.

Well, that wasn't the bottom line at all of the statement you made above that I responded to. And there is a huge difference between something not working because Google didn't include support for the hardware and it not working because providers are blocking it.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the note 2, and Verizon blocked it on that, that's why I was inquiring if it's blocked on Verizon's note 4?

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the note 2, and Verizon blocked it on that, that's why I was inquiring if it's blocked on Verizon's note 4?

I'm on the same carrier, same device, and it's not blocked for me.

Note 2 via Android Central App

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
As a Sprint customer, I temporarily had this issue on the Note 2 and Note 3 but was eventually fixed and worked like a charm. My note 4 is the first device I've used in which Google wallet works out of the box.

Posted via the Android Central App using my Galaxy Note 4 from Sprint

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
As a Sprint customer, I temporarily had this issue on the Note 2 and Note 3 but was eventually fixed and worked like a charm. My note 4 is the first device I've used in which Google wallet works out of the box.

Posted via the Android Central App using my Galaxy Note 4 from Sprint
That's what I think the problem was at first on the Note 2 also, and i had given up messing with it. I had never tried it since then. Which we're talking over 8 months ago. At least it's great to know it works out of box. Thanks.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just curious, if Google wallet works on the Verizon note 4 phones? Has anyone tried it yet?

I have it set up on my Verizon note 4 and it has click to call available as an option. I have not used it yet, but it is on and I set it up. I didn't even have the option to set up tap and pay on the Verizon note 3.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.