Are there any screen protectors for the Note 4 that are sized correctly for the beveled screen?
    The 3 pack I picked up on amazon are too big and leave all the edges sticking up to collect dust and dirt.
    I prefer smudgless, nonglare screen protectors. Right now I am planning to cut down one of my 2 remaining ones so it will just cover the flat portion of my phone's screen.

Sent from my iPad air using Tapatalk
    10-21-2014 08:17 PM
    I got done of Amazon from illome that are perfect and look great. 6 bucks for a 3 pack.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-21-2014 08:41 PM
    Why dont you check out the thread here there are some discussion on the best screen protector for iPhone 6, hope it helps

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...protector.html
    Dankees likes this.
    10-21-2014 08:41 PM
    I was looking for a smudge proof, non glare screen protector. A tempered glass protector is neither.
    I did check out the Note 4 thread about the tempered glass protectors, but it didn't have the info I was looking for. Hence the new thread.
    BTW, I have a note 4 why would I want info on iPhone 6 stuff, typo?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    10-21-2014 09:11 PM
    Just my input for you, I had a privacy screen on my Note 3 which made it really dark. Not to mention, you could always tell you had something on your screen. I did not remember my screen being so brillant. I just recently went to Verizon and my rep had a new thinner glass screen protector that will work with my Defender Otterbox . I know it isn't a non-glare but OMG I cant even tell the screen protector is on there. It's absolutely wonderful. The only downfall, the screen is super bright at night even with the screen brightest all the way down. But that is my problem to get used to, the darker screen has spoiled me at night but then I hated it any other time. Glad it is gone and glad I have this new awesome glass screen protector on it.
    10-21-2014 09:48 PM
    Just my input for you, I had a privacy screen on my Note 3 which made it really dark. Not to mention, you could always tell you had something on your screen. I did not remember my screen being so brillant. I just recently went to Verizon and my rep had a new thinner glass screen protector that will work with my Defender Otterbox . I know it isn't a non-glare but OMG I cant even tell the screen protector is on there. It's absolutely wonderful. The only downfall, the screen is super bright at night even with the screen brightest all the way down. But that is my problem to get used to, the darker screen has spoiled me at night but then I hated it any other time. Glad it is gone and glad I have this new awesome glass screen protector on it.
    Considering I've had people peer over in my direction when I was watching a video on my Note 3, a privacy screen would be something I would consider. Granted I like the screen to look its best, but it would irritate the hell out of me when someone would stick their nose in front of my face because they saw me watching a movie on my phone.
    10-21-2014 09:57 PM
    I have given up on screen protectors. I had bought the Zagg Glass for my Note 4 and it had a horrible fit. I took it off immediately and returned it. I was iffy about getting a screen protector in the first place. Now I realize that I really don't need one anyway. Every time I buy a new phone I buy a screen protector and it never works out. It usually ends up being a waste of money. I was lucky that I was able to return it this time and get my money back.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-22-2014 04:25 AM