Just got my phone! How do I keep rotating screens on the home screen? It swipes only to one end and then has to be reversed..
    10-22-2014 02:41 PM
    No, I think if you disable Flipboard from the home screen, then it will cycle through them.
    This.

By default, Android home screens (at least on Samsung devices) have looping home screens.

With Flipboard briefing ON, it takes a whole home screen and disables loop.

Turn off Briefing by holding on an empty spot on a hoke screen, going to Home screen settings and disabling Briefing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I think you can only do that with a 3rd party launcher such a Nova or Apex....can be downloaded from the Play Store
    10-22-2014 02:43 PM
    I think you can only do that with a 3rd party launcher such a Nova or Apex....can be downloaded from the Play Store
    Yes, Nova (and probably most launchers) can do this. With Nova, it's not in by default. You have to switch it on.
    10-22-2014 03:07 PM
    No, I think if you disable Flipboard Briefing from the home screen, then it will cycle through them.
    Hold recent apps button and select Home Screen Settings and uncheck Flipboard Briefing.
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    10-22-2014 03:39 PM
    No, I think if you disable Flipboard from the home screen, then it will cycle through them.
    This.

By default, Android home screens (at least on Samsung devices) have looping home screens.

With Flipboard briefing ON, it takes a whole home screen and disables loop.

Turn off Briefing by holding on an empty spot on a hoke screen, going to Home screen settings and disabling Briefing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-22-2014 03:42 PM