Radios??

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
My N4 is coming in tomorrow (can't wait) but I have to ask. For you lucky dogs that already have your N4, particularly the Verizon model, how has the performance on the Radios and the GPS been? I've become so frustrated with my N3, as several times during the day the stupid thing would completely go out of service. Only reason I haven't made them replace this thing...again...is I figure I can wait for my N4.

have y'all seen any improvement?

Thanks!

KingTongue

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I can only speak for the tmo version. I had the note 2 which had bad signals at times. When I got this phone I instantly noticed a better signal. I finally had 4GLTE

Posted via My Note 4

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I'm hoping beyond hope that I'm getting a better result with my 4 than my 3. I asked VZW how long do I have before returning my N3, and was told 14 days...as usual. I intend on hanging onto my 3 until I can see for myself if I'm getting better service. If not, the 4 is going back and I'll just pay off my 3, and then...I don't know what then. I just REALLY hope things are better!!

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My N4 is coming in tomorrow (can't wait) but I have to ask. For you lucky dogs that already have your N4, particularly the Verizon model, how has the performance on the Radios and the GPS been? I've become so frustrated with my N3, as several times during the day the stupid thing would completely go out of service. Only reason I haven't made them replace this thing...again...is I figure I can wait for my N4.

have y'all seen any improvement?

Thanks!

I dont know of any issues but it seems like to be where your at and your reception