10-23-2014 08:57 AM
49 12
tools
    use nova launcher hold home screen till you see activities and then scroll down to settings youll then find download boost and turn on and then your all set
    May I ask, What does the 'download boost' do?
    10-22-2014 05:10 PM
    i think it turns on both wifi and mobile data to download files.
    10-22-2014 05:12 PM
    I just activated my SIM and it's doing the 10 minute update from T-Mobile and I'm already blown away and amazed with the way this phone operates and looks. WOW!
    10-22-2014 05:38 PM
    Hello all, my name is Mike and my Note 4 will arrive in less then two hours according to my tracking. I have been anticipating this night and tomorrow and even took off work tomorrow so I could stay up tonight and tomorrow to get it the way I want it. Anyone else do anything like this ? lol
    The suspense is KILLING me wanting for the UPS guy to arrive! Note 4 Frost White arriving soon!!!
    In a heartbeat. I am a gal so I get the hubby to cook and lock myself in my room so my son doesn't bother me. It's craziness...
    10-22-2014 05:40 PM
    So I pre-ordered and for close to a week I would lay awake at night going over and over the few reviews I had seen on the Note4. Now that I have had it for a week things have not improved. I take it out of my pocket just to feel it and turn it on just to look at. I stay awake at night surfing the internet under the covers. Be warned, it only seems to get worse as time progresses.
    I actually still feel that way about my Note 3, especially after getting this tempered glass for the first time AND a new case, I feel like I got a brand new phone. AT&T's sending me a 4th battery today, so I'm stoked about that....lol
    10-22-2014 05:44 PM
    i think it turns on both wifi and mobile data to download files.
    This. It'll utilize the wifi and the mobile data connection to download a file.. This way you get it quicker.
    10-22-2014 06:46 PM
    Trust me you're not alone. THE ONLY reason I am not taking off work tomorrow is because my FedEx guy doesn't come until right around the time I get off work anyway, and I work around the corner from my house.

Anyone here going from an Apple device to the Note 4? I have literally never owned an Android/Samsung and I'm afraid I won't know what the heck I'm doing. I'm so excited, I can't stand it!!
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    10-22-2014 06:51 PM
    Trust me you're not alone. THE ONLY reason I am not taking off work tomorrow is because my FedEx guy doesn't come until right around the time I get off work anyway, and I work around the corner from my house.

Anyone here going from an Apple device to the Note 4? I have literally never owned an Android/Samsung and I'm afraid I won't know what the heck I'm doing. I'm so excited, I can't stand it!!
    I went from an iPhone to Galaxy S4 back when and it did take me some time to get use to. Glad I did tho and will NEVER go back to Apple. These phones are incredible.
    10-22-2014 07:41 PM
    10-22-2014 09:14 PM
    OK so I have been playing with my phone and like I said I knew I would have some questions.

1) How do I make one box to hold six apps and also be able to name the box ? Like I want one for media, social, games, etc.

2) On my old S4 I was using an app called Battery Guru. Is that needed for the N4 ?

3) I also use to have an app called Mr. Number, it would block calls and txt's I didn't want to receive. Will the N4 do this w/o an app or do I still need Mr. Number ?
    10-22-2014 10:59 PM
    Your message was random and sorta all over the place..Explain

It is an electronic onamonapia determinology.
    10-22-2014 11:18 PM
    OK so I have been playing with my phone and like I said I knew I would have some questions.

1) How do I make one box to hold six apps and also be able to name the box ? Like I want one for media, social, games, etc.

2) On my old S4 I was using an app called Battery Guru. Is that needed for the N4 ?

3) I also use to have an app called Mr. Number, it would block calls and txt's I didn't want to receive. Will the N4 do this w/o an app or do I still need Mr. Number ?
    1) I believe you can make folders from the app screen. Click on the 3 dot menu it says create folder. 2) You shouldn't need a battery app. I suggest a battery charger kit with a spare battery. 3) I think there is a blocking mode on the phone already but idk if it works for texts. If not get go sms pro or another texting app that can block texts. Hope o helped!

From my smokin' hot Note 4
    RedHottG2 likes this.
    10-22-2014 11:29 PM
    Dwl @ all the comments... We r def addicted!! I back ordered mine from Tmobile... I had both my kids plus myself download the UPS app so we could track it... Lol and of course it came when I was not home! But now I play with it all the time it's awesome!! I just finished tweaking it...
    RedHottG2 likes this.
    10-22-2014 11:39 PM
    Con't tweaked Note 4
    Attached Thumbnails Note 4 should arrive soon-1414035631252.jpg   Note 4 should arrive soon-1414035643390.jpg  
    10-22-2014 11:41 PM
    Con't tweaked Note 4
    So what is that background?

It is cool.
    10-22-2014 11:56 PM
    Con't tweaked Note 4
    WOW I would really like to know how you did that if you wouldn't mind.
    10-23-2014 12:12 AM

Nope not the only one. I know a lot of my friends switched to the S4 last year. The last android I had was the HTC Incredible, but been team iPhone since 2009 and I truthfully cant stand how limited iPhones OS is, even when its jailbroken It still feels limited. I am just so glad that I bought the Note 4 and cant wait till it shows up tomorrow!
    RedHottG2 likes this.
    10-23-2014 01:23 AM
    OK I finally have my phone pretty much like I want it. Now I just need to know how to make a home screen like the one above to make it look all different. Any help ? I'm totally new to whatever that is and how you do it.
    10-23-2014 01:32 AM
    well, make sure you use dark background, pure black is the best, this improves battery performance.

also make sure preferentially uses apps with dark theme, and can occupy full screen, this improves the battery, and reduces the risk of ghost image down the road.

try disable the data when not in use, saves battery.

try charging between 30-80%, prolong battery life.
    Dark background? Where do I find it?

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    10-23-2014 01:50 AM
    was so excited i couldnt sleep!!!
    RedHottG2 likes this.
    10-23-2014 02:03 AM
    OK I finally have my phone pretty much like I want it. Now I just need to know how to make a home screen like the one above to make it look all different. Any help ? I'm totally new to whatever that is and how you do it.

One of the best places to find ring tones and back ground wall paper is the app called ZEDGE. It is free and bloody amazing. It is a good place to start.
    10-23-2014 06:08 AM

I just search for "black wallpaper", lol
    10-23-2014 06:24 AM
    I really wanted to, but my vacation days are already pre-booked for other things AND since I work in Health Services, they know when I'm faking sick lol
    10-23-2014 06:41 AM
    Hello all, my name is Mike and my Note 4 will arrive in less then two hours according to my tracking. I have been anticipating this night and tomorrow and even took off work tomorrow so I could stay up tonight and tomorrow to get it the way I want it. Anyone else do anything like this ? lol
    The suspense is KILLING me wanting for the UPS guy to arrive! Note 4 Frost White arriving soon!!!
    Hope you find your new phone awesome.
    10-23-2014 08:57 AM
49 12