Note 4 should arrive soon

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
use nova launcher hold home screen till you see activities and then scroll down to settings youll then find download boost and turn on and then your all set

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
use nova launcher hold home screen till you see activities and then scroll down to settings youll then find download boost and turn on and then your all set
I've never used nova launcher before. I had an S3 but kept it pretty basic. I do want to do more things with this phone like I want the screen to have a really cool look to it and the apps and time/weather to look different. I'm sure I'm going to have LOTS of questions so please just bear with me. lol

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Also anyone feel free to share some first must do's when I get it so I can be prepared and take care of them. Thanks!

well, make sure you use dark background, pure black is the best, this improves battery performance.

also make sure preferentially uses apps with dark theme, and can occupy full screen, this improves the battery, and reduces the risk of ghost image down the road.

try disable the data when not in use, saves battery.

try charging between 30-80%, prolong battery life.

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I just activated my SIM and it's doing the 10 minute update from T-Mobile and I'm already blown away and amazed with the way this phone operates and looks. WOW!

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, my name is Mike and my Note 4 will arrive in less then two hours according to my tracking. I have been anticipating this night and tomorrow and even took off work tomorrow so I could stay up tonight and tomorrow to get it the way I want it. Anyone else do anything like this ? lol
The suspense is KILLING me wanting for the UPS guy to arrive! Note 4 Frost White arriving soon!!! :D

In a heartbeat. I am a gal so I get the hubby to cook and lock myself in my room so my son doesn't bother me. It's craziness...

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
So I pre-ordered and for close to a week I would lay awake at night going over and over the few reviews I had seen on the Note4. Now that I have had it for a week things have not improved. I take it out of my pocket just to feel it and turn it on just to look at. I stay awake at night surfing the internet under the covers. Be warned, it only seems to get worse as time progresses.

I actually still feel that way about my Note 3, especially after getting this tempered glass for the first time AND a new case, I feel like I got a brand new phone. AT&T's sending me a 4th battery today, so I'm stoked about that....lol

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Trust me you're not alone. THE ONLY reason I am not taking off work tomorrow is because my FedEx guy doesn't come until right around the time I get off work anyway, and I work around the corner from my house.

Anyone here going from an Apple device to the Note 4? I have literally never owned an Android/Samsung and I'm afraid I won't know what the heck I'm doing. I'm so excited, I can't stand it!!O:)

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Trust me you're not alone. THE ONLY reason I am not taking off work tomorrow is because my FedEx guy doesn't come until right around the time I get off work anyway, and I work around the corner from my house.

Anyone here going from an Apple device to the Note 4? I have literally never owned an Android/Samsung and I'm afraid I won't know what the heck I'm doing. I'm so excited, I can't stand it!!O:)
I went from an iPhone to Galaxy S4 back when and it did take me some time to get use to. Glad I did tho and will NEVER go back to Apple. These phones are incredible.

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
OK so I have been playing with my phone and like I said I knew I would have some questions.

1) How do I make one box to hold six apps and also be able to name the box ? Like I want one for media, social, games, etc.

2) On my old S4 I was using an app called Battery Guru. Is that needed for the N4 ?

3) I also use to have an app called Mr. Number, it would block calls and txt's I didn't want to receive. Will the N4 do this w/o an app or do I still need Mr. Number ?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
OK so I have been playing with my phone and like I said I knew I would have some questions.

1) How do I make one box to hold six apps and also be able to name the box ? Like I want one for media, social, games, etc.

2) On my old S4 I was using an app called Battery Guru. Is that needed for the N4 ?

3) I also use to have an app called Mr. Number, it would block calls and txt's I didn't want to receive. Will the N4 do this w/o an app or do I still need Mr. Number ?

1) I believe you can make folders from the app screen. Click on the 3 dot menu it says create folder. 2) You shouldn't need a battery app. I suggest a battery charger kit with a spare battery. 3) I think there is a blocking mode on the phone already but idk if it works for texts. If not get go sms pro or another texting app that can block texts. Hope o helped! :)

From my smokin' hot Note 4

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Dwl @ all the comments... We r def addicted!! I back ordered mine from Tmobile... I had both my kids plus myself download the UPS app so we could track it... Lol and of course it came when I was not home! But now I play with it all the time it's awesome!! I just finished tweaking it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech