Note 4 should arrive soon

Drunk Midgets

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Trust me you're not alone. THE ONLY reason I am not taking off work tomorrow is because my FedEx guy doesn't come until right around the time I get off work anyway, and I work around the corner from my house.

Anyone here going from an Apple device to the Note 4? I have literally never owned an Android/Samsung and I'm afraid I won't know what the heck I'm doing. I'm so excited, I can't stand it!!O:)

Nope not the only one. I know a lot of my friends switched to the S4 last year. The last android I had was the HTC Incredible, but been team iPhone since 2009 and I truthfully cant stand how limited iPhones OS is, even when its jailbroken It still feels limited. I am just so glad that I bought the Note 4 and cant wait till it shows up tomorrow!

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
OK I finally have my phone pretty much like I want it. Now I just need to know how to make a home screen like the one above to make it look all different. Any help ? I'm totally new to whatever that is and how you do it.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
well, make sure you use dark background, pure black is the best, this improves battery performance.

also make sure preferentially uses apps with dark theme, and can occupy full screen, this improves the battery, and reduces the risk of ghost image down the road.

try disable the data when not in use, saves battery.

try charging between 30-80%, prolong battery life.

Dark background? Where do I find it?

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
OK I finally have my phone pretty much like I want it. Now I just need to know how to make a home screen like the one above to make it look all different. Any help ? I'm totally new to whatever that is and how you do it.

Dark background? Where do I find it?

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

One of the best places to find ring tones and back ground wall paper is the app called ZEDGE. It is free and bloody amazing. It is a good place to start.

anon(3012187)

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I really wanted to, but my vacation days are already pre-booked for other things :( AND since I work in Health Services, they know when I'm faking sick lol

IamMasterChat

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, my name is Mike and my Note 4 will arrive in less then two hours according to my tracking. I have been anticipating this night and tomorrow and even took off work tomorrow so I could stay up tonight and tomorrow to get it the way I want it. Anyone else do anything like this ? lol
The suspense is KILLING me wanting for the UPS guy to arrive! Note 4 Frost White arriving soon!!! :D

Hope you find your new phone awesome.