Curious LG G3 user With a Question

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded July 10th to the LG G3 and I'm glad I did because holy chap! LG G3, Nexus 6, Note 4, and DROID Turbo. How do you dissect these four phones and come to a good conclusion?

I've had problems with my prior two Samsung phones so for me, it would be a choice of three.

But let's assume all four phones have great build quality, the latest technology, threw phablets and one slightly over 5."

I've thought long and hard and I really like my G3. I like the screen sizes although the Turbo may feel a bit small while the Nexus 6 may just be a bit too much phone. Or, I'd like it! So please share your thoughts and why you chose the phone you did.

Posted via the Android Central App

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
To be honest its because in my opinion Samsung makes the best screens whether its tvs or tablets or cameras. Its all about having the biggest brightest most vivid screen with great battery life to me and that sums up the Note 4 for me.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
For me it's the Note series because of the S Pen. I'm sure the other phones all have their merits, but nothing else is a Note. I also have the latest Note 10.1 to go with my Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

skippyg

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
To be honest its because of the top of the line specs and design. Had they done plastic again i would have gone elsewhere. A reason i didn't get the g3 was because i was tired of plastic and it seemed underpowered when i used it. The 6plus was my first choice but the 6 week wait for one was not worth it. The screen primarily is breathtaking on the Note 4 vs the others .
Although i do have to say if HTC would have released a powerful Htc one max successor id probably have gone that route.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I have to second the s pen notion. I like the fact that if I'm on the phone or remember something and need to write it down I just pull this bad boy out. I love a physical home button because if the phone freezes how can I escape when the buttons are frozen too? Also removable battery, notification light, and much more.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I have the G3 as well. I switched from my note 3 to try the G3. While I love the G3 I miss the s pen. The screen on the Note 4 is brighter and more vibrant then the G3 and to me the build quality of the note 4 is superior. I'm not saying the G3 is a bad device as I still do love it. But for me I look forward to the Note 4 I will get tomorrow for fast more reasons than I have on the G3.

I'm glad we have come so far we have so many great choices for tech.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I came from the g2 to the note 4 It was the only phone that I knew was a huge upgrade build quality is great the nexus 6 is sick but the turbo had me thinking but I'm on tmobile so that keeps that away but being that I sale phones I still find my self playing with the g3 I think if your not gana use what the note offers spen etc I'd keep the g3 if I were you

rgriffin25

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I went from Note 3 to G3. Now I am using the Note 4. The G3 was a really nice phone. I just prefer the overall experience with the Note, so I'm glad to be back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz