Galaxy Note 4 Backordered at T mobile

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here...

Back Ordered 10/24/2014 at 03:00:35 AM
Order Placed 10/23/2014 at 05:46:16 PM

That sounds about right though. The page says 4-7 days to ship -- So they let you know on the order page that it was back ordered.

JayFiveAlive

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Made the same mistake of ordering through the website late the other night when I should have been sleeping. lol. I am Jumping and from the sound of it, it's a mess to cancel the Jump and takes 72 hours? I checked with my local store and they get 2-3 a day. DOH. I am only on day 2... Wonder if I should cancel and go in store...

Regardless, I will probably never order through the web again. You gotta pay shipping and tax, where as you can get it from the store without shipping. I feel a little stupid, but like I said I was up late when my mind was not totally working.

-------

And cancelled. Saves me $15 on shipping by going in store!

Last edited:

s700

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Yup, same status for me....being processed....

Back Ordered 10/24/2014 at 03:00:35 AM
Order Placed 10/23/2014 at 05:46:16 PM

rvanderwerf

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Ordered charcoal for jump trade-in, on 10-22, backordered 10-23, still in backorderd as of today :( Two local stores had white in stock but they say they are not allowed to tell over the phone if they really have any (nudge nudge wink wink) kinda thing? Not sure why white is so easy to get the charcoal not!

Anna Notte

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Still backordered!! I called Tmobile yesterday, very upset that my phone is still in back order after more than a week! The response was the same: there's nothing we can do. It's too many "I don't knows!, there's nothing we can do!" and I'm tired of it. Something's gotta give. They still haven't taken the money from my account. This is unseen. :|

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Still backordered!! I called Tmobile yesterday, very upset that my phone is still in back order after more than a week! The response was the same: there's nothing we can do. It's too many "I don't knows!, there's nothing we can do!" and I'm tired of it. Something's gotta give. They still haven't taken the money from my account. This is unseen. :|

Sadly the guys on the phone can't do anything --- The site says say 4-7 days to ship so that is within the time frame (could have been longer when you ordered). Your best bet is to check stores near you and maybe cancel your order online and go there .. Or try another carrier to see if you have better luck.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine online tuesday 10/28 and I received it yesterday 10/29. Charcoal.

White was still 4-7 days.

Posted via the Android Central App

r6donkey

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Wife and I ordered our phones on 10/24, for an iPhone 6 64GB and a Note 4, respectively. We also ordered 2 iPhone 6 16GB and 1 6+ for my parents and aunt, to be sent separately. We're switching over from Sprint, so everyone gets a new phone! The 6+ was suppose to be delayed up to 6 weeks, but my parents and aunt received their phones on 10/29. Called about ours... On or before 12/05/14 they said... :eek:

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Wife and I ordered our phones on 10/24, for an iPhone 6 64GB and a Note 4, respectively. We also ordered 2 iPhone 6 16GB and 1 6+ for my parents and aunt, to be sent separately. We're switching over from Sprint, so everyone gets a new phone! The 6+ was suppose to be delayed up to 6 weeks, but my parents and aunt received their phones on 10/29. Called about ours... On or before 12/05/14 they said... :eek:

Didn't you know that parents and aunts get priority! :D

Recca-yagi

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Same as Anna, I have ordered Note 4 for more than one week, and it is still in backordered status. They have not charged my account yet, but I am too tired of waiting. I may go round and look for one in store tomorrow. If I am lucky enough to find one, I will cancel the online order.

mathdaddy

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my Note 4 (Frost White) on the 22nd, still backordered as of the 31st...Called several times and sent messages via Facebook - nobody has any answers. First time I have been frustrated with T-Mobile

gwaland1978

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 2 Note 4s on 10/26 and was told it would ship on the 28th. I called on the 29th and was told it would ship on the 30th. Called the 30th and was guaranteed it would ship in the next 24 hours. Twitter DM confirmed twice after the call that it would ship.

Checked and 12pm today and the order was cancelled. T-mobile can not explain why it was cancelled but put in a handset research form to find out why which will take until 11/4./2014 to complete. At this point they've told me to order again and it would be a two week wait and a second hit on a credit check.

rvanderwerf

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I 'requested' cancellation today, because they could only say 2-6 weeks ship on charcoal I ordered on the 22nd. I said I know of others who ordered after me and got theirs already. It seems based on if it's jump or not(trade-in), determines where you are on the totem pole for fulfillment. I still don't have a cancellation on my order - I was just going to get a white one in store, for some reason local stores have white but have not seen a charcoal one since launch day. The fulfillment at t-mobile seems disorganized and error prone. I'm not sure if its disorganization, poor system, or what making things not fulfill and communicate smoothly (order in any kind of order!). Also took 30 mins on the phone for them to 'request cancellation' of the unit. 8 hours later website stills says on backorder but the csr was very nice! They did say to wait for cancellation confirmation before ordering or picking up another, or I could end up with an extra handset that I would get charged full price for then deal with returning.

s700

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Just called to see what's happening with my order that was placed on the 23rd, was told it's going to take 2 to 6 weeks from the day of the order. WOW. Thinking of cancelling....loosing interest.

UniQue WerkX

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I have been patiently waiting...I originally order my note 4 on the 11th. Idiots did not send me an eip agreement so 2 days later they canceled it. So i had them reoder it on over the phone on the 14th. My order has been placed on backorder as of the 20th. I have been told by multiple t mobile operators that the phone should be shipped 4 days after the backorder date, if backorder doesnt update. They also stated that if a phone is placed on backorder the shipping status automatically changes to next day air. Hope this holds true.

Posted via Android Central App

Seems the T-mobile store reps are very ignorant about the company's policies and procedures. I've had really bad experiences with my local T-Mobile store on a few occasions. Now I'll do everything I can to never have to enter that store again.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Seems the T-mobile store reps are very ignorant about the company's policies and procedures. I've had really bad experiences with my local T-Mobile store on a few occasions. Now I'll do everything I can to never have to enter that store again.

It's because T-Mobile, for some very strange reason, operates their stores as if they are a separate company from their Web and telephone departments. They have their own policies and procedures and don't seem to know anything that goes on with the company outside of their doors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz