Galaxy Note 4 Backordered at T mobile

lbskate74

May 28, 2014
Visit site
i ordered a black note 4 on oct 31st and im getting it tomorrow im so happy

Were you a jump customer? My card got charged yesterday evening for the phone I ordered on the 26th(black note 4). If you don't mind, how long did it take for them to ship after they charged you? I thought I was going to get mine shipped out today like a lot of people have been getting the day after their card had been charged. If anyone is in a similar boat, I'd like to know. Please share! Also, if anyone who got their phone shipped can tell me how long it took for them to ship out their phone after their card charged, that would be great!

Posted via the Android Central App

Anna Notte

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
So, Tmobile just charged my card for the order I called a zillion times to cancel! If they ship this phone and I get stuck with returning it, paying fees, etc, I'll be pissed!

Anna Notte

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Ismachado,
I had a feeling there would be some issues. They just charged my credit card for the order, which means they are getting ready to ship an order which was attempted to be cancelled too many times! When I spoke with the representative yesterday, she told me everything would be taken care of, they would adjust the Note 3, credit the difference so I don't end up owing anything on a phone that I don't have. I hope they don't ship another Note 4, that would be messed up.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
So, Tmobile just charged my card for the order I called a zillion times to cancel! If they ship this phone and I get stuck with returning it, paying fees, etc, I'll be pissed!
Yeah.... The reps are nice but I think they are the worse at getting anything done. I have had to call 10 times or so for every issue and dreading to call them to cancel my service lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jeff Williams10

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Were you a jump customer? My card got charged yesterday evening for the phone I ordered on the 26th(black note 4). If you don't mind, how long did it take for them to ship after they charged you? I thought I was going to get mine shipped out today like a lot of people have been getting the day after their card had been charged. If anyone is in a similar boat, I'd like to know. Please share! Also, if anyone who got their phone shipped can tell me how long it took for them to ship out their phone after their card charged, that would be great!

My card was charged on the 5th and shipped last night on the 6th so yours should be shipping soon just keep checking your tmobile order cause mine went from backorder to ship I had to call 3 times to custmer service to make sure I wasn't seeing things then a hour later I got the tracking number I did over night ups for shipping and yes it was a jump

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Personally if I was you return it all and find another provider.... I rather pay for Verizon then deal with t-mobile

Oddly enough I actually get good customer service from them .. 3 times I have contacted them ..3 times issues were resolved. I didn't mind Verizon except for the call quality -- It was very odd as my friends didn't have any issues with them but when the gf and I called each other it was just horrible (robotic sounding often).

I would be willing to try them again one day though -- Could have just been a fluke.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Oddly enough I actually get good customer service from them .. 3 times I have contacted them ..3 times issues were resolved. I didn't mind Verizon except for the call quality -- It was very odd as my friends didn't have any issues with them but when the gf and I called each other it was just horrible (robotic sounding often).

I would be willing to try them again one day though -- Could have just been a fluke.
It's all based off your own experiences for sure and for me it just didn't work out. Verizon I get service in my house so I might deal with a bit worse customer service but with t-mobile bad service plus spotty coverage I can't deal with. T-Mobile reps themselves are very polite and nice though

s700

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Update:
- Ordered on Oct 23rd.
- $ deducted from CC on Nov 5th.
- Called tmo...it will be shipped on 11th and will be arriving next day.

Update:
Grreat, UPS gave a new delivery update which is 2 days late....Nov 14th now. Damn!

Last edited:

shauntell bailey

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey Anna,

Sorry you're frustrated, I understand. I went in the store on Tuesday and was not told that the phone is on backorder, I was just told it would be shipped to the house and none are in the stores. I knew from it having to be shipped , that none were in the stores but didnt know they were like completly out... Ok. SO today is 11/7, I went in 11/4. They took my info and all, my CC was charged yesterday the balance from the trade in and upgrade. Called Tmo yesterday to check status ,and all they could telll me is that it was still on backorder. So i will give them till next week because its says will be shipped within 5-7 business days. So lets see... Oh BTW i was told my credit card would not be charged until the phone was shipped! But it was and the phone hasn't been shipped! I live in SC.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Finally!! Tmo must have received some inventory. I ordered at a Tmo store (JUMP) on 10/25. Just now received my shipping notice. Says to expect delivery on 11/11.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey Anna,

Sorry you're frustrated, I understand. I went in the store on Tuesday and was not told that the phone is on backorder, I was just told it would be shipped to the house and none are in the stores. I knew from it having to be shipped , that none were in the stores but didnt know they were like completly out... Ok. SO today is 11/7, I went in 11/4. They took my info and all, my CC was charged yesterday the balance from the trade in and upgrade. Called Tmo yesterday to check status ,and all they could telll me is that it was still on backorder. So i will give them till next week because its says will be shipped within 5-7 business days. So lets see... Oh BTW i was told my credit card would not be charged until the phone was shipped! But it was and the phone hasn't been shipped! I live in SC.

It wasn't charged unless it's it's actually posted as a charge ....that could just be a temporary charge or an hold to see if you actually gave them a good card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lbskate74

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey Anna,

I'm in the same boat as you. Nothing yet and my card was charged late Nov. 5th. Hopefully it ships out today.

Edit: tracked by phone number on the reference section of ups and a shipping label was created yesterday. It should be going out today

UPDATE: Status remains as electronic shipping info received so just a shipping label has been created. Super bummed they did not ship it out today when they created the label yesterday. Definitely never ordering from the online store ever!

Last edited:

chaos17

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the phone on November 2nd. They charged me late last night, I did check ups reference and it shows they did print the label or got the information for it. So hopefully that means I'll get the phone next week. We will see I guess.

Custnam

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the check by UPS reference info. I tried and it worked for me also. Hopefully not much longer. Paid the overnight shipping.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hope your devices arrive for you next week. Just got mine on Tuesday past & don't get impatient and switch the Note 4 is fantastic.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power