Galaxy Note 4 Backordered at T mobile

chaos17

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm kicking myself on not getting overnight shipping. It says it'll be here on the 13th, so Thursday. I want it Monday but I'm just happy it shipped. Maybe it'll come sooner than that but who knows. I'll find out monday when ups updates the system.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my N4 on T Mobile's site on 10-29. They processed my order on the 30th & it shipped out the 31st. (I didn't use premium shipping, just the standard free s&h.) My Note came UPS Ground on Nov. 4th.
Posted By The Next Big Thing...Is Mine!!

Posted via the Android Central App

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I preordered mines via phone... It was delivered the Monday morning via UPS on October 20th 2014! They will take money from ur card once the item ships!!

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Walked in store yesterday and they had gotten 5 of them in. I was lucky to get one. I got rid of my iPhone 6 to get a Note.

Rosalind Huron

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I just want to post my experience. I ordered the Note 4 on 10/28 and it was placed on backorder 10/29. I called t moblie 2 days later just to get an update, to see when, or how long it will for this backorder. Well the first time I called they basically could not give me any answers. They had no idea of a time frame. Then I chated with a rep who told me I had to call cause it was a jump order. (Which I thought was BS) I went into a store for a different reason, and I was rudely treated I guess what I needed done was a waste of time for him. So when I asked about my backorder situation. He said it could take 4 weeks basically made me feel I was in facted a waste of time. I was so frustrated. I have been a customer for 3 yrs never have I had such an issue or been treated so rudely. I always praise T moblie for their customer service. Anyway I called again got a very nice woman who checked the status of my phone. Even though she could not make my phone come any faster or give me a time frame. It was just nice to get a nice person. Once I hit my 2 week mark I was frustrated, and I did not want to call. So I went to social media I tweeted t moblie and got another nice rep. He or she apologized stating that since my phone is in backorder it could take 2 to 6 weeks! I was disappointed, but I don't control Samsungs, I guess they don't either. I was just happy to get a time frame. They claimed they were waiting on them. This was yesterday today I got my TRACKING #. Maybe going to the social media route helped idk. I just wanted to share. I don't know if I'll have to wait the 5 to 7 days or if I'm getting next day shipping since it was just submitted. Sounds like some are getting next day shipping if it was backorderd. We will see I guess.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I just want to post my experience. I ordered the Note 4 on 10/28 and it was placed on backorder 10/29. I called t moblie 2 days later just to get an update, to see when, or how long it will for this backorder. Well the first time I called they basically could not give me any answers. They had no idea of a time frame. Then I chated with a rep who told me I had to call cause it was a jump order. (Which I thought was BS) I went into a store for a different reason, and I was rudely treated I guess what I needed done was a waste of time for him. So when I asked about my backorder situation. He said it could take 4 weeks basically made me feel I was in facted a waste of time. I was so frustrated. I have been a customer for 3 yrs never have I had such an issue or been treated so rudely. I always praise T moblie for their customer service. Anyway I called again got a very nice woman who checked the status of my phone. Even though she could not make my phone come any faster or give me a time frame. It was just nice to get a nice person. Once I hit my 2 week mark I was frustrated, and I did not want to call. So I went to social media I tweeted t moblie and got another nice rep. He or she apologized stating that since my phone is in backorder it could take 2 to 6 weeks! I was disappointed, but I don't control Samsungs, I guess they don't either. I was just happy to get a time frame. They claimed they were waiting on them. This was yesterday today I got my TRACKING #. Maybe going to the social media route helped idk. I just wanted to share. I don't know if I'll have to wait the 5 to 7 days or if I'm getting next day shipping since it was just submitted. Sounds like some are getting next day shipping if it was backorderd. We will see I guess.

That's quite an experience but glad to hear your Note 4 has shipped.

It taints the whole thing but once that Note 4 is in your hands all will be forgotten.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to order a Note 4 from the T-Mobile site and pay full price without a plan? I want to use it with a T-Mobile prepaid SIM. Don't see the option to buy full price without adding a plan. Thanks.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to order a Note 4 from the T-Mobile site and pay full price without a plan? I want to use it with a T-Mobile prepaid SIM. Don't see the option to buy full price without adding a plan. Thanks.

You'd have to probably do it in store.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I left then and I am still dealing with horrible service lol. Chatted today to see why I didn't get an email won't my request to the return department about my phone returns and phone rep say 48 hours which I waited but lady on chat said 8 days.... 18 days to figure out where my phone

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TomAndersonDroid

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you can't order from T-Mobile's site and need to order in store, one of which I went into earlier in this week and was told its on backorder and there is a 4-6 week wait, so I passed to look into other options including trying to maybe get a Nexus 6.

However, a couple days after I went into the T-Mobile store, I was searching on bestbuy.com (which I've been going to daily for a couple weeks since looking for a new phone) and noticed they had the T-Mobile prepaid Note 4 listed for the first time & apparently in-stock.

At first I was skeptical that this could be true considering what I was told at the T-Mobile store about a long backorder wait, as well as because the price listed on bestbuy.com was $699, which was $70 cheaper than the T-Mobile in-store cost to buy the phone outright.

So after I first noticed this on bestbuy.com Thursday afternoon Pacific Time at work, I decided to wait until after I got home from work to consider placing an order, and by that time someone else who saw this too decided to tell everyone about it on social media sites.

This "deal" ended up being listed on slickdeals.net and twitter for hours before I finally placed my order late Thursday night, at which time I was still skeptical that it was actually in-stock, but shortly after I placed my order bestbuy.com updated to show it as now being out of stock.

I ended up going to bed shortly afterwords and when I woke up I had emails from Best Buy saying they had already shipped my order! I choose expedited shipping and I ended up receiving a new T-Mobile Note 4 less than 12 hours after placing my order!, which is amazing!

Not only did I manage to get a Note 4 way quicker than I ever expected, I saved quite a bit of money with the nearly $70 off the T-Mobile in-store cost, plus as an added bonus of $17 in BestBuy rewards certificates which can be puts towards buying something else at a later time.

I really don't like spending $700 on a phone, but one thing I like far even less is spending $80-$100 a month for a 2 year service contract. I've been on the T-Mobile $30 a month prepaid plan for a year and a half, so I've easily saved well over 1k to pay for my new amazing phone!

If anyone out there is looking to pay full price for a Note 4 to use with T-Mobile prepaid or postpaid, and don't want to wait 4-6 weeks at a T-Mobile store & save some money, keep checking out bestbuy.com as perhaps they'll get more back in stock quicker than your local store.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

I ordered my Note 4 on T Mobile's website. After you choose the Note 4, at the top right hand side ofthe screen there was option to pay monthly with $0 down or it gave you the option & price of the phone to purchase out-right.
On another note (pun intended), guess Ive been lucky. Ordered my phone on 10-29 & got it on the 4th. Called last night for a replacement since my Air Command feature wasn't launching, & they're sending a replacement UPS, Nxt Day. T.M. Rep said I'll have it Tues. the18th. I did specifically ask them to check availability before we hung up. The rep did say that stock is changing extremely fast with these devices. I'm on the East Coast, don't know if that makes any diff??
Hope you guys get your devices soon!! Honestly, I haven't been able to put this thing down since I got it....just Hate having to setup another one.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Note 4 on T Mobile's website. After you choose the Note 4, at the top right hand side ofthe screen there was option to pay monthly with $0 down or it gave you the option & price of the phone to purchase out-right.
Not seeing this. Do you have a screenshot? Thanks.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Once you choose the Note 4 scroll down the page & it gives you the option to pay monthly or purchase out-right. The price listed on T.M. site (as of today) is $749.00. Hope this helps!
Screenshot_2014-11-17-14-08-43.jpg
Screenshot_2014-11-17-14-10-17.jpg
From The Next Big Thing Is Mine!!!

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Once you choose the Note 4 scroll down the page & it gives you the option to pay monthly or purchase out-right. The price listed on T.M. site (as of today) is $749.00. Hope this helps!
View attachment 148691
View attachment 148692
From The Next Big Thing Is Mine!!!

Thanks. Sorry you have to spoonfeed me here. I see the full price but it's not click-able (linked to anything). Exactly where on the screen are you clicking/tapping to select a full price purchase? Whenever I click "Buy Now" I get prompted to choose a plan.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
That's quite alright, happy to help if I can. Put the Note 4 in the seach bar.
Both color options should appear. Click on the one you want. Once the color option you chose comes up on the screen, scroll down to the pink box where it says "select your credit rating", choose *NO Credit Check*. This option lets you pay in full for the phone upfront instead of the monthly pymt option. It you must enter a plan, I believe pre-paid is what you'd want. However, I would double check that with a rep since I did not purchase my phone upfront and I am not sure what you're looking for as far as your phone plan is concerned. I think the # for Support on the TM Website is 1-800 or 1-866 TMobile. Hope this helps!

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, DMarie! Selecting "No Credit Check" was the key. Unfortunately, since I'm on prepaid, ordering the Note 4 online doesn't work it seems since it's not an official T-Mobile prepaid phone. I guess I'll be heading into a store or calling their 1-800 number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith