Sometimes when texting over WiFi I receive an unable to send message. This occurs on hangouts, stock messaging, and go sms pro. Anyone else have issues or any remedies? The issue happens randomly it seems and the message will send when I turn WiFi off.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-23-2014 12:13 PM
    Is this on all wifi networks or just the one?
    10-23-2014 12:14 PM
    All networks. And randomly. I'd say about 3-5 times per day

10-23-2014 12:23 PM
    I would check with T-Mobile to see if there are any issues going on with it. I only use WiFI calling at home and it seems to work without an issue.
    10-23-2014 12:32 PM
    The only messaging app that I've been able to use with wifi calling activated and send picture messages has been the stock messaging app. Any third party app I've used including hangouts fails to send MMS when on wifi calling it only sends them over data.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk
    10-23-2014 12:44 PM
    The only messaging app that I've been able to use with wifi calling activated and send picture messages has been the stock messaging app. Any third party app I've used including hangouts fails to send MMS when on wifi calling it only sends them over data.

This has changed with the Note 4. If you go under More Networks you can choose a "Default Messenger App". I chose ChompSMS (that is what I use) and I can txt over wifi calling (including sending/receiving MMS).
    10-23-2014 12:46 PM
    This has changed with the Note 4. If you go under More Networks you can choose a "Default Messenger App". I chose ChompSMS (that is what I use) and I can txt over wifi calling (including sending/receiving MMS).
    Nice I'll give that a try thanks.

Almeuit likes this.
    10-23-2014 12:47 PM
    Nice I'll give that a try thanks.

Yeah let me know how it works for you ... I was extremely happy that it now works once the default is switched .
    10-23-2014 12:49 PM
    Yeah let me know how it works for you ... I was extremely happy that it now works once the default is switched .
    OK so it worked for hangouts! Nice, thanks.

Almeuit likes this.
    10-23-2014 03:04 PM
    OK so it worked for hangouts! Nice, thanks.

Yay! . Glad to see it works with other messaging apps .
    10-23-2014 03:05 PM
    Hey everyone! I just got my Note 4 and I'm having an issue with MMS. I'm using the stock messaging app & I cannot send (not sure about receiving yet) any MMS messages. At first, I'd just get a "failed" alert, but the last few attempts Im getting a "server error" message. I've read a few different things about APN settings & WiFi calling interfering. I'm new on T Mobile. Not sure if it's a T Mob. issue or a phone issue? Suggestions anyone, Thanks!!!

11-07-2014 10:16 AM