Is anyone else having trouble submitting for the Samsung rebate promotion. Every time I enter the IMEI and MAC address, it tells me one or the other are invalid. I have checked this 5 or 6 times and entered it from the receipt, phone and box and I still get the same error. Is Samsung too stupid to handle this or what?
    10-23-2014 03:26 PM
    make sure on the wifi mac addy you are putting in the : between each set

so for example
    4d:90:87:f5
    not
    4d9087f5
    10-23-2014 03:34 PM
    Also have no spaces between the numbers on the IMEI number.
    10-23-2014 03:41 PM
    Also have no spaces between the numbers on the IMEI number.
    Yes, I have done both. I know how to enter Mac addresses as that is part of my job and I entered the Imei with no spaces.
    10-23-2014 03:45 PM
    I can't even find the IMEI and MAC address. When I look under the status in settings there are no settings with those names.
    Picked up my phone from Verizon yesterday.
    10-24-2014 06:59 AM
    I just had the same problem. It would not accept my IMEI number. The box and about screens matched. I entered the number without any spaces.
    I guess the next step is to mail in the info. What a pain.
    10-24-2014 09:23 AM
    My submission went through alright but I am worried if it will be approved. The handset that I received through Verizon pre-order was defective. It would not pick up any signal. So I went back to the Verizon corporate store and they replaced the phone for me.

So, the IMEI and MAC address that I submitted does NOT match the IMEI number on my verizon pre-order receipt.

Is that going to disqualify me from the promotion?
    10-24-2014 09:33 AM
    My submission went through alright but I am worried if it will be approved. The handset that I received through Verizon pre-order was defective. It would not pick up any signal. So I went back to the Verizon corporate store and they replaced the phone for me.

So, the IMEI and MAC address that I submitted does NOT match the IMEI number on my verizon pre-order receipt.

Is that going to disqualify me from the promotion?
    My pre-order receipt didn't have an IMEI number on it. Did you submit the packing slip to Samsung?
    10-24-2014 10:00 AM
    My pre-order receipt didn't have an IMEI number on it. Did you submit the packing slip to Samsung?
    Yes. That was not what I was supposed to send? Ooops.
    10-24-2014 10:02 AM
    Yes. That was not what I was supposed to send? Ooops.
    I'm not saying you're wrong lol, I haven't submitted yet (I plan to try this weekend). But now I'm wondering what I should be submitted, the actual pre-order receipt (which is what I thought) or the packing slip
    10-24-2014 10:11 AM
    I'm not saying you're wrong lol, I haven't submitted yet (I plan to try this weekend). But now I'm wondering what I should be submitted, the actual pre-order receipt (which is what I thought) or the packing slip
    It probably is the actual pre-order receipt, which I did not have. A few months ago, when I was ordering Galaxy S5 for my fiancee, Verizon store rep had asked me for my email and turns out he wrote my email wrong. (At that time Verizon store had run out of S5 in their stock and had to order). Apparently the same wrong email address remained in the system and that's where VZW emailed my pre-order receipt. I later had them correct the email but they never re-sent the receipt.
    10-24-2014 10:38 AM
    I didn't have any problems with submitting the IMEI and the Wi-Fi MAC address. My problem was that they require two separate files for the pre-order and trade-in receipts and mine were all on one receipt. I just made two files for the two pages of the receipt (the second page was mostly blank) and uploaded those.
    10-24-2014 12:38 PM
    I submitted the packing slip that came with the phone and the receipt where I traded in an old droix razr at the Verizon store.

The only pre order receipt I had was the original email from Verizon when I pre ordered on 9/19/14 and I did not submit this.

I hope I gave them the right stuff.
    10-24-2014 12:46 PM
    I'm having this same problem. This is exhausting. Anyone figure it out. Invalid IMEI and Mac address??? Are you kidding me?
    01-05-2015 07:18 PM
    I know how you feel this sux. I'm having the same problem invalid IMEI. What's the point of mailing it out...so samung can say oh sorry you weren't fast enough. Bull crap. Is samsung so stupid that it can figure out how to put up a legitimate contest.
    01-05-2015 07:20 PM