What color should my phone be?

Mohammed Abib

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
My phone's color choice!

Hello everyone :D
I'm finally about to get my dearly beloved phone, but it has been like days having my mind stumped and perplexed not being able to figure out what color I want to go with. Arrgh! It's really one of the hardest decisions ever cause you know, I can't go wrong either way.
The phone is just gorgeous and elegant which makes it hard to choose a color over another. It's been such a big pain in my head lately, like I can't think of anything else.
So guys, I would truly appreciate your contribution helping me decide. I'd like to solicit you Note 4 lovers for your opinions about which color is better in every aspect that hits your mind. What are the pros and cons of having each one of these colors White/Black? And why do you prefer one color over the other?
Thanks in advance mates. :D

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: My phone's color choice!

It all depends on what you like better.. Don't live life based on others' opinions--be yourself! Get the color that YOU like better.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Mohammed Abib

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

I actually pre-ordered the black, but I just want to know why do people choose white for example. As might be expected, there are reasons behind every made decision, and that's what I'd like you guys to tell me. If you do not mind of course!

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You're clearly very excited over getting this phone, as well you should be, it's a great phone. Both colors look great. I chose black just because that's the color all of my other phones have been and I guess I'm just used to it. You can't go wrong with either color. When you go to get your phone just picked the one you'll be most happy with. Don't second guess it, just get it without regret over picking one color versus the other.

Mohammed Abib

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

That's exactly what I did, I came in the store, saw the black Note 4 outshining the white one when on standby, felt it in my hands, loved it and decided to get it. The white model is too catchy to the eye and less premium when it comes to grabbing it in your hands, but its back is sexier than the black's. A tough decision I made after all, I just hope not to regret it..

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site

Or you could do as I have...Black Galaxy Note, white removable back plate...Domino Motherf***

Posted via the Android Central App

dehvokahn

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

The white strikes me as more appealing initially, but I learned that I don't care for white devices in the long term after having an older white iPad. The white bezel around the screen gets distracting, while I find it is easier to visually ignore the black bezel and focus on the screen. But like others have said, it's just preference! Get the one you really like! :)

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I have the clean & sleek white. Why!? Because all my phones have been white so I'm comfortable with that color. The black is most definitely a beauty as well... oh and by the way i would have loved the pink one for sure. Just get what catches your eyes...

girls love tech too

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

I chose black the reason for it is I had the white note 2 and finding a case to look good was tough but also I will watch movies on it so the black is not as distracting but I loved the way the white one looked it stores.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34