Calendar Widget. Really only one?

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
SO, I purchased it to try it out. It looks like it doesn't support exchange calendars, but I think I am going to keep it anyhow and try putting my todos in google calendars and see how that works for me. Its not perfect, but its better than what I have now.

I've got it all set up except I can't figure out how to do one thing. This was about overdue tasks:

It's your choice. You can show them on the day they were due or have them rollover to be shown on today.

I can't find a way to do this in the app or on the widget. Ideally, I would like it on both.

Thanks for all the help. Its a really nice app.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. Now, if I can get the developer to add outlook support, it will be perfect.

Last edited:

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
SO, I purchased it to try it out. It looks like it doesn't support exchange calendars, but I think I am going to keep it anyhow and try putting my todos in google calendars and see how that works for me. Its not perfect, but its better than what I have now.

It does support exchange calendars. It syncs with all calendars that your phone has accounts set up for.

Check the Visibility/Download settings. I use it for work (MS exchange) and personal Gmail calendars (I show my wife's calendar, my kids, a couple organizations).

I've got it all set up except I can't figure out how to do one thing. This was about overdue tasks:

I can't find a way to do this in the app or on the widget. Ideally, I would like it on both.

Thanks for all the help. Its a really nice app.

Not sure I understand. Did you enable Tasks in the settings (I think it's disabled by default). Then choose where/how you want to see overdue tasks?

It's in the Tasks settings called "Show overdue tasks on today".

Androidprodigy

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I'd give the widget "month" a try. Like the custom theme and sizing options

568ef5eec6a2addb725baf8220b823a4.jpg

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.candl.chronos&token=8XDJvmcm

MightyMac8769

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
This is the one I will miss and would live to get on my N4. Anybody known if its available somewhere?

I'm in the same boat, that calandar/agenda app is the only thing I miss about my Motorola razr m. I would love to see this in the play store someday and would be a great kicker if it were free

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie