Coupon Codes from Samsung

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Note 4 yesterday, and when I registered it, I did not receive anything from Samsung about discounts off accessories. When I have bought their phones before, I always received an email with an offer or some other kind of incentives. Have they stopped doing that? I was hoping to get in on the 50% off for one of the spare battery kits.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Note 4 yesterday, and when I registered it, I did not receive anything from Samsung about discounts off accessories. When I have bought their phones before, I always received an email with an offer or some other kind of incentives. Have they stopped doing that? I was hoping to get in on the 50% off for one of the spare battery kits.

Don't feel too bad. I got mine, went to use it, and it didn't work.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
How exactly do you register it? I activated mine this morning. Nothing said register. I've gotten no email so. ...

Posted via the Android Central App

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just go to Samsung.com and sign in then register your device, then within minutes, you should get your code in an email.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

I didn't get mine either even though the Note 4 is registered on my Samsung account. I tried to live chat with a rep but she just told me as soon as Samsung verifies the purchase I'll get it. That was 3 days ago. In the past I've always gotten mine fast too, like in 1/2 hour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Mine didn't. I just tried a couple of times. It didn't give me anything saying it had worked.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
You know periodically my Note 2 would really register itself with Samsung. I'd get another email and another code. My Sammy account shows 3 note 2 phones registered which is hilarious. Same phone too.

Rocking the Note 4

Grayf0x

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
It took almost 2 days for mine to arrive after registering the device, but it did come and it has an accomadable expiration date.

Bimmerz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Since I wanted to order a couple of items from Samsung before my phone arrived, I used one of the discount codes that was floating around the XDA forums. Then when my phone came, I registered it and received another code - which you guys are welcome to try and use, since I won't be using it. Good luck! =)

rW0t0247

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power