verizon pending activation issue

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
i moved an upgrade and had trouble activating the phone last night had to call verizon finally got it activated and working on the main my verizon page it shows the note 4 on the corect line but if i click Activate or Switch Devices it shows it still pending activatin of new device? just for grins i click a differnt phone and it asked me if i wanted to activate my new note 4 lol iv called verizon at about 7 am they said they would take care of it to give it an hour or so well still there guess ill call again just wondering if anyone else had this issue phone seems to be working fine.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
They say on the forum that discusses this that the pending activation should drop off on a week or so on it's own, so I'm just waiting. All the contract dates changed upon activation and the unlimited data is there.

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had to call Verizon to get my wife's and my phone activated.

You have to turn off your old phone, call the activation number from another phone and then turn on the new phone.

You have to power cycle the new phone if you turned it on before doing any of the other steps.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
yeah i have tried all that the phone works but on the activate or switch devices page it shows not activated. power cycled it many times lol

cooperlw

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if you ever got this resolved. We are having the same issue. Bought the phone on black Friday with a transferred upgrade, activated it, but weren't able to do anything online. Finally called Verizon to put the old phone back on the line, but pending order message is still there. Its been over two weeks. I would like to activate the phone on my UDP line, but am concerned since the pending order is still sitting out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke