Email questions

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I have two email questions I am hoping someone might be able to help with.

First, I have two email accounts. When using my stock email browser and clicking on an email notification, I am re-directed to the inbox that received the email. Is there any way to have it take me to the combined view?

Second, is it possible to set up iCal configuration with non-stock browsers? I want to be able to click and accept meeting invites using different browsers.

Thanks!

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I have two email questions I am hoping someone might be able to help with.

First, I have two email accounts. When using my stock email browser and clicking on an email notification, I am re-directed to the inbox that received the email. Is there any way to have it take me to the combined view?

Thanks!

On the top of the inbox screen you'll see the word "Inbox" with three horizontal lines (menu); touch the three lines and select 'Combined Inbox".

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
On the top of the inbox screen you'll see the word "Inbox" with three horizontal lines (menu); touch the three lines and select 'Combined Inbox".
I know that. I'm trying to make my phone go there immediately after opening an email from a notification. For example, if I get a Gmail message and click back after viewing it, I am in the Gmail inbox instead of combined.

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I know that. I'm trying to make my phone go there immediately after opening an email from a notification. For example, if I get a Gmail message and click back after viewing it, I am in the Gmail inbox instead of combined.

When you select Combined inbox that should then make it your default view when opening an email from a notification. That's how it works on mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol