Keyboard and other random problems?

mbabee

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone been having any problems with their keyboards? On my N4, if I press and hold the 'n' button for a comma, the keyboard doesn't automatically enter a space button. Also, the learned words and suggested words when typing are super annoying and incorrect. Never had this problem on my S4, S5 or N3. It's getting tedious. Also, a lot of Web pages aren't opening up for me on Internet Explorer as well as having some gallery issues. Phone automatically backed up to Google photos without my permission and oddly enough, I found pictures on there that are from my HUBBY'S device. On his device, with his email, and he'd currently halfway around the world... I've also been having issues with certain apps. Not opening, crashing, not loading and etc. I am having wayyyy too many problems with this new phone and I am sadly disappointed. Anyone else experience any of these issues? I've been trying to scroll through the forums but haven't really found anything addressing all/most of these.

Sorry for the paragraph.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been having any problems with their keyboards? On my N4, if I press and hold the 'n' button for a comma, the keyboard doesn't automatically enter a space button. Also, the learned words and suggested words when typing are super annoying and incorrect. Never had this problem on my S4, S5 or N3. It's getting tedious. Also, a lot of Web pages aren't opening up for me on Internet Explorer as well as having some gallery issues. Phone automatically backed up to Google photos without my permission and oddly enough, I found pictures on there that are from my HUBBY'S device. On his device, with his email, and he'd currently halfway around the world... I've also been having issues with certain apps. Not opening, crashing, not loading and etc. I am having wayyyy too many problems with this new phone and I am sadly disappointed. Anyone else experience any of these issues? I've been trying to scroll through the forums but haven't really found anything addressing all/most of these.

Sorry for the paragraph.

I haven't had any issues at all with mine. Knock on wood

mbabee

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I've done a factory reset twice. It fixed one or two issues but not enough to satisfy me. I still have all of the issues I stated plus I just found out I'm not getting phone calls.

This was a replacement phone for a defective, refurbished N3 they sent me. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech