When I setting up my phone last night, I noticed in the S Note app there are Triple most of the single Notes in S Note. Today when I checked my SD Card, Same thing, triple the single S Note Entries. Only the single notes have this, not folders that I created. It's saying I have 215 notes, which I don't. Wondering if it's because It's synced between my Note 4, Note 8, and Note 10.1?

Has anyone had this happen to them or do they know a fix? I don't want to go into the app and go through deleting all the extra copies. Same with the SD Card. Was hoping there would be someone who knows why this happened. Maybe wiping the SD card and reformatting it, might fix it, does anybody know if that would work? I can always sync through my Samsung account to get my Notes again. Hopefully.
    10-25-2014 02:41 AM
    When I setting up my phone last night, I noticed in the S Note app there are Triple most of the single Notes in S Note. Today when I checked my SD Card, Same thing, triple the single S Note Entries. Only the single notes have this, not folders that I created. It's saying I have 215 notes, which I don't. Wondering if it's because It's synced between my Note 4, Note 8, and Note 10.1?

Has anyone had this happen to them or do they know a fix? I don't want to go into the app and go through deleting all the extra copies. Same with the SD Card. Was hoping there would be someone who knows why this happened. Maybe wiping the SD card and reformatting it, might fix it, does anybody know if that would work? I can always sync through my Samsung account to get my Notes again. Hopefully.
    Dis you ever get an answer for this? Im having the same issue. My note 5 and Note 10.1 2014 edition each have up to 5 duplicates!
    01-30-2017 08:35 PM