SMS feed listed under Contact, please help!

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to disable the text message conversations under individual contacts? That has to go ASAP

Last edited:

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So I guess this isn't a problem for anyone else? When I go in to my recent calls and select a contact the times they called come up, but so does our whole conversation that we had through text messages. Is there a way to stop it?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It might be baked into the ROM. If that is true, there may be no way to remove it.

Sent from an AOSP M8

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
So I guess this isn't a problem for anyone else? When I go in to my recent calls and select a contact the times they called come up, but so does our whole conversation that we had through text messages. Is there a way to stop it?

On the screen with your call history, look for a box under keypad/logs/favorites/contacts tabs - it may read "all logs", tap the box and change it to "all calls"

cbeattie411

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this same issue with my Verizon note 4. I have already unchecked the box. Any suggestions

Posted via the Android Central App

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I did this and it is still doing it, so this fix isn't working for me. I need a way to get this fixed fast. This is not cool.

Posted via the Android Central App