PdaNet+ wifi hotspot working with Samsung Note 4?(Verizon)

Markurski

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using pdanet+ wifi hotspot and am wondering if anyone has gotten pdanet+ to work on their note 4? I realize that the note 4 has the same OS, kitkat 4.4.2 and that it "should" work, but curious nonetheless!
Thanks all!

Last edited:

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm still on a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using pdanet+ wifi hotspot and am wondering if anyone has gotten pdanet+ to work on their note 4? I realize that the note 4 has the same OS, kitkat 4.4.2 and that it "should" work, but curious nonetheless!
Thanks all!

Search back a page or two and there's a thread on it. Verizon users are reporting the mobile hotspot works. It does not work on AT&T or Sprint, only the Bluetooth & physical tethering options work with those two carriers.

Lightshield

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Quick tip, if you want to use the Foxfi tethering but prefer not to have a lockscreen passcode, you can use the app Dislock (formerly Pebble Locker) to override the lockscreen while also keeping the credentials for Foxfi to work. :)

pparkey

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Quick tip, if you want to use the Foxfi tethering but prefer not to have a lockscreen passcode, you can use the app Dislock (formerly Pebble Locker) to override the lockscreen while also keeping the credentials for Foxfi to work. :)

Can you walk me through using Dislock to eliminate the pin lockscreen without clearing credentials? I read a review that got someone locked out of their phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol