Anyone know how to activate it? I can't seem to find the option.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-25-2014 07:20 PM
    I believe you either have to remove the Flipboard widget or use another launcher, like Nova.
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 07:47 PM
    By looping, do you mean force closing? If so, then go into system settings - applications - all - launcher (it might be touchwiz) - clear cache.

Let us know how they goes.
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 07:50 PM
    I'm guessing by looping you mean that the home screens will go around and around without flipboad coming up,if so you need to do this.

On a blank part of one of the home screens hold your finger until home screen settings comes up,then select home screen settings and un tick flipboard briefing and then it will loop.
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 08:01 PM
    You have to turn off the Flipboard Briefing screen for the home screens to scroll continuously. Long press any blank space on a home screen to open the edit function, tap Home Screen settings and uncheck Flipboard Briefing.
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 08:04 PM
    You have to turn off the Flipboard Briefing screen for the home screens to scroll continuously. Long press any blank space on a home screen to open the edit function, tap Home Screen settings and uncheck Flipboard Briefing.
    Maybe this is carrier specific? I'm on VZW. When I uncheck Flipboard (as you suggest), my home screens do not scroll (or "wrap" as I've seen it called on other forums). I get to one end or the other and they just stop. I've used Apex on my other phones, but thought I'd give TW a chance on the N4. TW isn't as bad on the N4 as it was on my other phones, but all launchers have their little issues.
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 09:11 PM
    Maybe this is carrier specific? I'm on VZW. When I uncheck Flipboard (as you suggest), my home screens do not scroll (or "wrap" as I've seen it called on other forums). I get to one end or the other and they just stop. I've used Apex on my other phones, but thought I'd give TW a chance on the N4. TW isn't as bad on the N4 as it was on my other phones, but all launchers have their little issues.
    Really? That's crazy if Verizon killed that feature of the launcher, make no sense at all.
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 09:14 PM
    Really? That's crazy if Verizon killed that feature of the launcher, make no sense at all.
    I agree. Not sure about the carrier thing though. This is being discussed on another forum and there's another VZW N4 owner that's having the same issue I am.
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 10:09 PM
    Yep. I'm on VZW too and even though I've disabled Flipboard I can't continuously scroll through the home screens. Why would VZW have an interest in disabling this feature?

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 10:33 PM
    Yep. I'm on VZW too and even though I've disabled Flipboard I can't continuously scroll through the home screens. Why would VZW have an interest in disabling this feature?

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Sometimes I think there's someone at verizon that just gets a kick out of seeing how many things like this that they can sneak in. I mean some things you can see a monetary reason behind, but this type of thing is just random and doesn't make them any money. Hmm, maybe they have stock in Flipboard and don't want people disabling it. I don't know, just stupid in this case. Glad I ditched them.
    blazer236ix likes this.
    10-25-2014 10:36 PM