Greetings!

Just curious as to what types of multi-window scenarios are you finding to be useful and/or practical?

Thanks in advance for your insight...

- - Jeff
    10-26-2014 06:12 AM
    I'm glad you asked this. On my Verizon note 4,I don't even have the option to create my own multiwindow combos. The button to do it is always greyed out. I'm assuming this is a function that Verizon gimped but maybe I'm just doing something incorrect. If anyone can add their insight on this I'd appreciate it.
    Also, on the Verizon version, has anyone noticed Verizon removed the ability to switch the view mode in settings? You should be able to press the three dots and change the view in settings to either list view or tab view. This option is completely missing on my Verizon note 4. Seems like a strange option to remove.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-26-2014 11:10 AM
    I'm glad you asked this. On my Verizon note 4,I don't even have the option to create my own multiwindow combos. The button to do it is always greyed out. I'm assuming this is a function that Verizon gimped but maybe I'm just doing something incorrect. If anyone can add their insight on this I'd appreciate it.
    If you open 2 apps side by side (not floating), it won't be greyed it anymore & you can make it a combo.
    xxx420 likes this.
    10-26-2014 11:23 AM
    Greetings!

Just curious as to what types of multi-window scenarios are you finding to be useful and/or practical?

Thanks in advance for your insight...

- - Jeff
    I like to watch YouTube videos while going thru emails or browsing the web.

Also, it comes in real handy when I need to see/reference something in one app while interacting with another.
    10-26-2014 11:28 AM
    The other night I was reading through the Royals and Giants game day thread on Reddit and texting my SIL at the same time.
    10-26-2014 12:25 PM
    If you open 2 apps side by side (not floating), it won't be greyed it anymore & you can make it a combo.
    Ahhh, thanks buddy. Glad it's just something I was missing. I appreciate the help.

nlitenme likes this.
    10-26-2014 01:09 PM
    Ahhh, thanks buddy. Glad it's just something I was missing. I appreciate the help.

No problem. Enjoy!
    10-26-2014 01:30 PM
    Texting and browsing my fave forums at the same time.
    10-26-2014 05:39 PM
    One setup that I'm digging is LastPass and browser. A very practical combination.
    10-26-2014 05:46 PM