Has anyone asked if your Note 4 is an iPhone 6+?

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes one person did and I looked at them and said that's blasphemy! Don't ever never confuse my beast with that toy!!! and besides my phone has never Bent in my pocket

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
People keep asking if my Note 3 is an iphone 6. What really is baffling is that people who have seen me use this phone for months and have previously commented on how big it is are now asking me if it is an iphone 6 even though they know I've had it for months before the iphone came out.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
People keep asking if my Note 3 is an iphone 6. What really is baffling is that people who have seen me use this phone for months and have previously commented on how big it is are now asking me if it is an iphone 6 even though they know I've had it for months before the iphone came out.
well I know why... because people are pretty god damn stupid.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a white model without a case. "SAMSUNG" is clearly written on the front and back.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ray sital

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
In my opinion if someone mistakes your note 4 for an iPhone it's because they aren't into phone tech, they know Apple just released a larger iPhone, and probably just assumes that's what it is.

I've seen a few people at the gym with m8's and at first glance thought it was an iPhone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae