Has anyone asked if your Note 4 is an iPhone 6+?

jdhooghe

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
It's always easy mistaking a phone from far away though and is natural regardless of any rivalries. Especially when both devices have a home button. If someone is really into phone tech, they would never mistake a Note for an iPhone or vice-versa.

Android4life47, that's cool, neither has mine.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
One guy even saw me using the S Pen and said, Oh, where'd you get that stylus for your iPhone?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
One guy even saw me using the S Pen and said, Oh, where'd you get that stylus for your iPhone?
I would have just stared at him repeatedly blinking my eyes not saying a word or moving until he felt uncomfortable and left. Lol

Beamed across the web from my Beastly Galaxy Note 4!!

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I would have just stared at him repeatedly blinking my eyes not saying a word or moving until he felt uncomfortable and left. Lol

Beamed across the web from my Beastly Galaxy Note 4!!

My friend who was nearby heard this guy ask and she started cracking up. She said, You should've seen the look you gave him - I thought you were going to self-combust!

b_slow1

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It's not unreasonable to ask if it's an iPhone... After all, in the U.S., the iPhone is the most popular smartphone line by a large margin. It would have been more strange if someone came up to you and said, "Oooh, is that an Oppo??"

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
It's not unreasonable to ask if it's an iPhone... After all, in the U.S., the iPhone is the most popular smartphone line by a large margin. It would have been more strange if someone came up to you and said, "Oooh, is that an Oppo??"
doesn't the android market share in America show that they've overtaken apple by now? I see more samsung phones than I do apple now, thank god.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Rakkety

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm tempted to walk into an Apple store, point at an iPhone 6+ and ask if it's the Note. When they say no then I'd ask where do they sell real phones.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Your CVS still allows NFC payments? Lucky you.

And no to the original question. They knew it was the note 4 right away. But she was using the note 3.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ya I went into a CVS today and wallet didn't work. Always had before but not now. Then I remembered that they aren't accepting them right now or something like that.

Sent from my Nexus 5

b_slow1

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
doesn't the android market share in America show that they've overtaken apple by now? I see more samsung phones than I do apple now, thank god.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Yes, Android market share is greater than Apple market share. But when you take a look at those numbers, you have to remember that Apple is the only company selling iPhones, and Android phones are being sold by a dozen different manufacturers. So if you compare Apple directly to Samsung (in the United States), Apple is trouncing them, and the gap is going to widen based on iPhone sales this quarter.

The only phones I ever see these days are Apple or Samsung. The people that I know personally (except for myself and my dad) all have iPhones.

gdhampton7

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Just urks me that they do that and then proceed to say does it have imessage... I'm like Google hangouts is a bit better BC of cross platform and my job now uses it for communication

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
It's funny how people really do assume and/or don't notice anything until Apple does it. As if large screen phones haven't been around for years they now assume any large phone is an iPhone.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
No, because of CurrentC.

That's true to an extent, but it's all of the hoopla and hype surrounding Apple Pay that compelled CVS (which along with Best Buy, Walmart, and others is a member of the merchant consortium behind Current C) to stop accepting mobile payments. Obviously, they are afraid widespread adoption of Apple Pay would jeopardize the decidedly inferior Current C, which isn't even scheduled to roll out until next year. If Apple hadn't come out with Apple Pay, we Google Wallet users could have continued on our merry ways.

So three years after they both debut, Apple copies our beloved Note and Google Wallet, f-ing things up for us. Thanks, Apple!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37