Exciting!! Big change, been iphone user since Iphone 2nd generation until 5S. Always wanted a big screen, tried the iphone 6 plus. Same thing with big screen. Iphone became boring for me.
    Love the note 4 so far.
    1. Do you carry a case with it?
    2. Micro Sd card, is 128GB possible? I heard only 64GB is possible.
    lv2bsilly and TheDonJ77 like this.
    10-26-2014 04:17 PM
    Hello and welcome aboard. The Note 4 will support up to a 128gb SD card. I have bought two cases. A otterbox defender and the official Samsung case. I find myself though using no case at all. I am currently trying to find a wallet case to use.

The Note is fantastic. I have used several iPhone over the years. I agree though. I tried the new iPhone and also found it boring. Same software just in a bigger phone.

Beamed across the web from my Beastly Galaxy Note 4!!
    frankjrod likes this.
    10-26-2014 04:20 PM
    Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy the change from iOS and the Note 4 is a great phone to make the change with. Yes, as previously posted a 128gb sd card is acceptable just be sure to stick with a reputable brand, don't take any chances with your data. I'm using the Samsung Protective case and am really happy with the fit and fell of the case.
    10-26-2014 04:28 PM
    Wow what a nice and friendly welcome i'm getting here
    Thanks guys for the advice.
    Already noticing some things i like better on the note 4:
    1. Screen is amazing. Very nice watching youtube and movies on it.
    2. I was watching bbc news live, could watch the video and do other at the same time without closing the video player. Nice.
    3. The charging time is ridiculously fast.
    I have been told the apps are not as good as in IOS but to me they seem fine so far.
    The note 4 is a beast as areyes163 said. Got the black one, is looking nice. Love it.
    10-26-2014 04:48 PM
    Welcome! Anything you need, just ask. We are here to help! Enjoy your new note 4!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    peterburns and youngmac2 like this.
    10-27-2014 06:17 AM
    Something that I'm not used to or dont know how to do this is: when I'm on the web browser (chrome) and want to go back before page and forward page again, I know to go back I can hit the left arrow hard key on the bezel but don't know how to go forward again without clicking on the link itself again. With iPhone I can just swipe the screen left to go back and right to go forward. Help?
    10-27-2014 09:43 AM
    Wow you must feel liberated. You can download music now and comics movies all for free. KAT.PH
    is the website as for the app for downloading get UTORRENT. Its my favorite and most reliable one. I have a 64GB card have had it for 4 years now and still as good as when I 1st got it. The apps are a little better on IOS but with no limits on ANDROID you wont notice any difference.
    youngmac2 likes this.
    10-27-2014 09:59 AM
    Something that I'm not used to or dont know how to do this is: when I'm on the web browser (chrome) and want to go back before page and forward page again, I know to go back I can hit the left arrow hard key on the bezel but don't know how to go forward again without clicking on the link itself again. With iPhone I can just swipe the screen left to go back and right to go forward. Help?
    Make sure you update chrome in Google play. Our device doesn't come with the most current chrome. To go forward click the little 3 dot icon on the top right and there will be a forward and refresh option on the top.

TWC42 likes this.
    10-27-2014 10:19 AM
    I love iphone, however I cannot wait any longer for the plus, got my note 4 this weekend and love it! just have to learn it as os system is very different as everyone knows, figured out how to write my first note and that is too cool!
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    10-27-2014 01:15 PM
    Congrats and welcome to Android! The Galaxy Note phones are awesome and hope you enjoy your new beauty!
    youngmac2 and Jude526 like this.
    10-27-2014 01:25 PM
    I love iphone, however I cannot wait any longer for the plus, got my note 4 this weekend and love it! just have to learn it as os system is very different as everyone knows, figured out how to write my first note and that is too cool!
    Just like you i was about to upgrade to the Iphone 6 plus, actually i used it for a day and returned it. I wasn't impressed as long term iphone fan. I never listened to my friends using Android phones. I was stubborn lol.
    As Oscar said above i feel liberated, just feeling i'm using a proper smart phone with computer capability.
    TheDonJ77 and Oscar Maradiaga like this.
    10-27-2014 02:50 PM
    Detroit Borg is the name of a You Tube channel you should look into if your new to Android. He does a full review of the Note4 and most of its features. Between You Tube, Android Central, and Drippler I've been learning non stop for the past week. Found some downloadable 4K samples that will blow your friends minds away. Welcome to Android and Enjoy!

Posted via my Sprint Note 4
    youngmac2 and brick58 like this.
    10-27-2014 03:44 PM
    Wow you must feel liberated. You can download music now and comics movies all for free. KAT.PH
    is the website as for the app for downloading get UTORRENT. Its my favorite and most reliable one. I have a 64GB card have had it for 4 years now and still as good as when I 1st got it. The apps are a little better on IOS but with no limits on ANDROID you wont notice any difference.
    How does one go about doing this? I would love to download some comics. I am way behind on The Walking Dead.
    10-27-2014 03:54 PM
    Welcome to the darkside and yes it works with 128gb card I have one in mine works great. 119 gb free once installed. I'm waiting on wireless charging Qi S View cases to come out next month.
    TheDonJ77 and youngmac2 like this.
    10-27-2014 04:09 PM
    First you have to download comic comicrack.
    next you will download utorrent. The website you will be using is kat.ph

Now once you are at kat.ph you can search for walking dead.
    http://kickass.to/the-walking-dead-c...-t8034338.html

Now u can start downloading straight to your phone Switched to Android after 7 years with Iphone-screenshot_2014-10-27-17-10-23.jpg
    Brandwin likes this.
    10-27-2014 04:20 PM
    [attach=config]144021
    Attached Thumbnails Switched to Android after 7 years with Iphone-screenshot_2014-10-27-17-10-23.jpg   Switched to Android after 7 years with Iphone-screenshot_2014-10-27-17-10-31.jpg  
    Brandwin likes this.
    10-27-2014 04:23 PM
    Detroit Borg is the name of a You Tube channel you should look into if your new to Android. He does a full review of the Note4 and most of its features. Between You Tube, Android Central, and Drippler I've been learning non stop for the past week. Found some downloadable 4K samples that will blow your friends minds away. Welcome to Android and Enjoy!

Where did you find the downloadable 4k samples?

10-27-2014 05:34 PM
    Welcome to the darkside and yes it works with 128gb card I have one in mine works great. 119 gb free once installed. I'm waiting on wireless charging Qi S View cases to come out next month.
    verizon has it available on their site now, as long as the buttons are in the same place (no idea)

anyone have any insight for a samsung noob?
    just got my note 4 last week, and every time i open the facebook app, it goes straight to a "story", as if it was double clicked.
    i have to hit the back button to get back to the news feed, but half the time that doesn't work, and it just closes the app
    it's really frustrating.
    10-27-2014 05:42 PM
    I too am a convert from iphone because of the N4. So far i love thephone worth only minor complaints. Still getting used to the swype

youngmac2 likes this.
    10-28-2014 08:31 AM
    I too am a convert from iphone because of the N4. So far i love thephone worth only minor complaints. Still getting used to the swype

I'm getting use to so many things. I am overwhelmed with the features android has + the s pen features. I never thought I will use the s pen but last night it came in handy. I had to send a document to a friend but only had the hard copy and needed to edit it while removing some some stuff from the document. Didn't have time to re-type the doc. I used that feature when taking pic of a document and editing using the s pen. Quick, even my friend using iPhone was impressed lol.
    Brandwin and TheDonJ77 like this.
    10-28-2014 10:00 AM

Where did find the 4k samples?

10-28-2014 10:29 AM
    I'm getting use to so many things. I am overwhelmed with the features android has + the s pen features. I never thought I will use the s pen but last night it came in handy. I had to send a document to a friend but only had the hard copy and needed to edit it while removing some some stuff from the document. Didn't have time to re-type the doc. I used that feature when taking pic of a document and editing using the s pen. Quick, even my friend using iPhone was impressed lol.
    Just one of the many, many features of the BEAST aka Note 4..........lol, Welcome to Android and glad your enjoying your phone. Android is awesome, once you take the time to get used to it.
    10-28-2014 01:22 PM
    hey Again,
    it's has been more than a month i have the note 4. Still love it.
    1. i got used to the size which i wasn't sure i will be able to.
    2. I am not really getting much better battery life than my Iphone 5s with the same use time.
    3. Do you think apps will be upgraded for the qhd?
    4. When are we getting android lollipop?
    12-09-2014 04:56 PM
    I have had the Note 2 Note 3 and now have the Note 4. I got it last month and LOVE it. I just wish the fingerprint scanner was better. It is the only feature I don't like.

12-09-2014 05:03 PM