I can't figure out why this has happened. It was working with no problem since I got the phone three days ago.
    10-26-2014 05:35 PM
    Are you set to upload to dropbox only on wifi, and have you checked your wifi connection?

It could also help to disconnect your phone from dropbox in the dropbox settings, close the app, reopen it and reconnect. Sometimes the pipelines get clogged and this clears them out. For the same reason, you can try going to your Settings-Apps-Dropbox and clearing the cache (don't clear the data - that's unnecessarily drastic for now).

Dropbox also pauses uploading when the battery gets low - I'm not sure what the threshold is.
    10-26-2014 05:41 PM
    I'm a little confused about the Dropbox settings - one of the options is to turn on Camera upload - I'm assuming that that means any pictures I take will be automatically uploaded to Dropbox. When I first got my S3 the default was to upload to Google+ and I quickly learned I didn't want that to happen. I don't want any pictures to be uploaded automatically - only the ones I wish to be transmitted.

I wanted to take of wireless transfer only, but there's no option I can access at this point in the settings - it says it's uploading but I've been waiting at least 45 minutes for something to happen. I have 66% power left. There's only about 300kb in the cache.

Are you set to upload to dropbox only on wifi, and have you checked your wifi connection?

It could also help to disconnect your phone from dropbox in the dropbox settings, close the app, reopen it and reconnect. Sometimes the pipelines get clogged and this clears them out. For the same reason, you can try going to your Settings-Apps-Dropbox and clearing the cache (don't clear the data - that's unnecessarily drastic for now).

I wanted to take of wireless transfer only, but there's no option I can access at this point in the settings - it says it's uploading but I've been waiting at least 45 minutes for something to happen.

Dropbox also pauses uploading when the battery gets low - I'm not sure what the threshold is.
    10-26-2014 05:49 PM
    When in doubt - REBOOT!
    That cured the problem - after all, the phone is essentially a computer.
    I've solved me phone problems with that simple process.
    Thanks for your input.
    10-26-2014 06:00 PM