Bingo Bash & Cookie Jam apps - bloat?

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else with the Verizon Note 4 have these two apps installed?

Bingo Bash & Cookie Jam.

I've never heard of these apps and just got my Note 4 a few hours ago.

Last edited:

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I got them uploaded to me right after I got my Verizon "welcome" email. I didn't look at them as bloat but as a little gift. I don't play games at all so I simply uninstalled them as they are not flashed into the ROM. Issue resolved. No problemo.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I had both as well. But they didn't come out of the box. They both appeared today sometime. I looked and was like WTF. Where did you come from lol.

Beamed across the web from my Beastly Galaxy Note 4!!

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Exactly! They were easy to get rid of but I hated that they did that. I think they were related to another app but I can't remember what. There was no notice or anything. Maybe Bono did it...

I had both as well. But they didn't come out of the box. They both appeared today sometime. I looked and was like WTF. Where did you come from lol.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
EDIT: I checked for someone else in another thread...these are in Amazon Appstore and haven't reappeared for me since I disabled Amazon Appstore.

I was kidding...I actually think maybe it was Amazon. or DT Ignite maybe... Surprisingly little out there about this. Nothing on XDA either. I don't like bloatware and I don't care for U2 much but I had no problem with what Bono did. He took a lot of crap for it...

Yes. All else fails blame Bono.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670