best place to get a Note 4

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
My best buys are all sold out. I want to trade in my wifes iPhone 4s but they are telling me odds are it will be mid November before they get any. They said the 200 gift card deal ends November 1st.

Should I just buy it directly from attending and just sell my iPhone for maybe more on ebay or somewhere else

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My best buys are all sold out. I want to trade in my wifes iPhone 4s but they are telling me odds are it will be mid November before they get any. They said the 200 gift card deal ends November 1st.

Should I just buy it directly from attending and just sell my iPhone for maybe more on ebay or somewhere else

I would buy it from a carrier's store or website. You can easily sell your IPhone on Ebay without any trouble. Or try Usell. com:

http://www.usell.com/sell/iphone/iphone-4/

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I just paid for mine through att. I am going to do iPhone trade in with att for 100 bucks. I wonder if I can submit that to Samsung and get my 200 from them also

Punker1234

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
How would I do it? So Samsung is automatically giving 200 to anyone who trades in a phone and buys one?

From my understanding, it must be on the same transaction. However, ATT says this is not possible. If Samsung sees they are minutes or an hour apart, I'm assuming they'd accept. Days apart, they may not honor it. I want to get this right though so I don't cost myself $200 bucks.

Punker1234

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Well att doesn't give me the code for the trade in yet though

Not sure man, I'm just as much in the same boat as you are. ATT doesn't have any in stock and told me 1 black one is coming in... So it's either I chance it and trade in/order and hope Samsung gives me the rebate or pass on the phone.

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Att said I can't do my trade in until the phone ships. Does anyone else have this same issue and know what to do. It's all sold out in stores so I can't do this deal any other way.

At least I get the 100 from att

Punker1234

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Att said I can't do my trade in until the phone ships. Does anyone else have this same issue and know what to do. It's all sold out in stores so I can't do this deal any other way.

At least I get the 100 from att

I was told in a store, that they could order my phone and perform a trade in that day. However, they would be separate transactions.

Punker1234

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes but none of my stores in town has them

lol I think we're on the same page my friend. Go into your store, ask to order one (they will ship it to you or the store in 3-5 days they said) and do the trade in. Your phone purchase and trade in at the same day. Phone arrives shortly.

Again, my concern is that ATT told me they will not be on the same receipt, which is one of Samsung's requirements. But the ATT rep said regardless if the phone is here in person or has to be shipped, even if it was in stock it would not be on the same receipt. So who knows...

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Go to Best Buy Mobile standalone stores in malls. Most have them here in NJ. Big box best buys are sold out.

Bring a phone to trade and get your $200 BB gift card while you're at it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4