I had an s5 since release and today just upgraded to the note 4. I was telling my wife who also owns the s5 that the note looks, feels, and just overall is so much cleaner looking and feeling. For example all the icons seem to be the same size where as on the s5 they were all different sizes.. she can't seem to see a difference but I really can. Is it a new phone thing tricking my eyes or has the note always been the cleaner choice?
    10-27-2014 01:39 AM
    I had an s5 since release and today just upgraded to the note 4. I was telling my wife who also owns the s5 that the note looks, feels, and just overall is so much cleaner looking and feeling. For example all the icons seem to be the same size where as on the s5 they were all different sizes.. she can't seem to see a difference but I really can. Is it a new phone thing tricking my eyes or has the note always been the cleaner choice?
    The icons are going to be the same if you are both running TouchWiz. The display on the Note 4 is much better than the display on the S5. Maybe that's why.
    10-27-2014 03:19 AM
    The icons are going to be the same if you are both running TouchWiz. The display on the Note 4 is much better than the display on the S5. Maybe that's why.
    Yeah the icons are the same but they seem to be scaled more in proportion with one another then the s5
    10-27-2014 09:44 AM
    Yeah the icons are the same but they seem to be scaled more in proportion with one another then the s5
    I don't really notice this and I have played with friends Galaxy S5s -- And also my gf had one for awhile. The screen on the Note 4 just looks nice and clean but the icons don't look really different (at least to me) .
    10-27-2014 09:58 AM
    I don't really notice this and I have played with friends Galaxy S5s -- And also my gf had one for awhile. The screen on the Note 4 just looks nice and clean but the icons don't look really different (at least to me) .
    Maybe it's just the screen playing tricks on my eyes
    10-27-2014 10:37 AM