Verizon Note 4 wifi not working

Jdt0109

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the correct info on my note and when I try to log in it just doesnt connect. Ive tried a dozen times. worked fine friday. Any thoughts?

iSpark

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried the "forget" button/option in the WiFi settings for your network, and re-entering the info?

I'm on AT&T and my N4 connects to my WiFi network just fine, but every time the phone wakes from sleep, I have to disable the WiFi and re-connect to get it to work.
It's like it is losing sync with WiFi but still maintaining a connection.

adam9997

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Had the same issue this morning. It wasn't the router as others could connect without problems. I restarted the phone and it connected instantly. This is a second time it happened to me. Hopefully verizon/samsung will issue a patch.

shim2000

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I've connected to my dads router and it will connect but it will not have internet access, restarted the phone, router, modem....... made no difference. Same thing applies to my moms router, it connected but did not have internet access. I've connected it to a mobile hotspot....again it connects but does not have internet access. I've also noticed when you turn the wifi on, the 4G LTE doesn't fade out nor does it disappear and I've even shut the mobile data off made no difference for wifi. I'm able to connect no matter what but I don't have internet access.

shim2000

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Think i solved my issue, forgot the saved networks and then reconnected, typed in password info and it worked at my sisters, i'll try my parents later today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC