Hello all,

I've noticed that my s planner on my note 4 keeps chiming it's notification sound every few minutes. I have alot of information in my calendar which I use regularly. It'll chime and nothing will be shown on the screen asking to forget or snooze. However I do have the calendar events left alone in my notification drawer, I don't understand why it keeps chiming every few minutes with nothing to report in my calendar.

I have looked into the settings on s planner and everything seems to be in place.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    10-27-2014 09:31 AM
    If it's every five minutes go into your accessibility settings and uncheck reminder.
    10-27-2014 09:39 AM
    Even if I tell s planner to disregard and not snooze?
    10-27-2014 11:47 AM
    If it's every five minutes go into your accessibility settings and uncheck reminder.
    What I don't understand is that this did not happen with my S5. The snooze feature would not engage unless I told it to remind me later. Just an FYI, when s planner notifies me of a event an option will show up on the screen of my handset showing the event and a red X to disregard and a two Zzz for snooze, if I leave this alone and do not choose an option the handset will keep reminding me every few minutes. Seems like 2 minutes or so. On my S5 this did not happen, it would stay on the screen and not come until I chose snooze. Is this possibly a new feature included with the note 4 OS?
    10-27-2014 11:39 PM