S Health and Stationary Bike

Tom Steuver

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to enter a workout on a Stationary Bike in S Health? I can only see in the software for riding on the road. I want to record time/distance at home on the stationary bike.

Atriel Hudson

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes. You have to go into the sports section and select stationary bike. More/Manage Items/Sports. Then when you hit the sports tab you can select your workout. Stationary Bike is on the list.

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Yes. You have to go into the sports section and select stationary bike. More/Manage Items/Sports. Then when you hit the sports tab you can select your workout. Stationary Bike is on the list.

Cool, I didn't know this. Hopefully Tom will receive this message one year into the future.

Android Central App | S5 G900A kitkat root

Atriel Hudson

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Cool, I didn't know this. Hopefully Tom will receive this message one year into the future.

Android Central App | S5 G900A kitkat root
I'm glad I could help. I hope he gets the message too, but I figured the information would be good to put out there for other people who might want it.

suneet

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I could help. I hope he gets the message too, but I figured the information would be good to put out there for other people who might want it.

Any idea if there is an app or more likely an external sensor/wearable to calculate pedal rotations on a stationary bike and capture info in Samsung Health/Google Fit...I ask because my health insurance pays me to exercise and due to Arthritis I ride a stationary bike which doesn't provide actual rotations info...which I hope can be translate to step count for credit...

Thanks for any suggestions and help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon