01-02-2015 04:37 PM
28 12
tools
    Just tried it out in Best Buy and I don't think I've ever wanted a piece of tech more than this bad boy. For those that have it are you loving it or are there some drawbacks that one wouldn't notice just trying it out quickly in the store?
    10-27-2014 02:37 PM
    I am loving it. No regret so far. Phablet for life. There is no drawbacks i purchased it online without trying it. 😀

Posted via the Android Central App
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    10-27-2014 02:40 PM
    I am loving it. Only problem I am having is finding the right tempered glass screen protector and that will change. No issues with the phone itself, it is simply amazing. Oh yeah, and I am coming from the Note 3 and Note 2 before that.

CBreen28 likes this.
    10-27-2014 02:42 PM
    I must have been crazy to fall in love with it. I love the great display and large screen, but thought it is not convenient to carry (kind of a contradiction aint it):P
    CBreen28 likes this.
    10-28-2014 03:50 AM
    For me, it's been a great phone all the way. The screen, touch wiz, elegance, and tech....

Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    10-28-2014 04:03 AM
    I am loving it. Only problem I am having is finding the right tempered glass screen protector and that will change. No issues with the phone itself, it is simply amazing. Oh yeah, and I am coming from the Note 3 and Note 2 before that.

You're loving it THAT much coming from a Note 3? Care to elaborate? I've played with it, it's a sexy phone, but I don't see that great of a difference that I would upgrade from my Note 3.

10-28-2014 04:36 AM
    Most definitely loving it!

girls love tech too
    CBreen28 likes this.
    10-28-2014 09:03 AM
    Just tried it out and Best Buy and I don't think I've ever wanted a piece of tech more than this bad boy. For those that have it are you loving it or are there some drawbacks that one wouldn't notice just trying it out quickly in the store?
    The only issue I see is a slight delay when going to the multi-tasking window .. other than that... nothing. Battery life excellent, screen is awesome, and I love the S-Pen features . Oh also I get better mobile signal with it .. the radio is nice!
    msndrstood, CBreen28 and iamdld like this.
    10-28-2014 10:25 AM
    The only issue I see is a slight delay when going to the multi-tasking window .. other than that... nothing. Battery life excellent, screen is awesome, and I love the S-Pen features . Oh also I get better mobile signal with it .. the radio is nice!
    What radio? where?
    10-28-2014 11:35 AM
    What radio? where?
    I meant the cell radio ^_^.
    10-28-2014 11:40 AM
    I had a brief moment where I thought I wanted my G3 again. So I switched back and after a half hour I switched back. The note is really wonderful. Glad I bought it

Beamed across the web from my Beastly Galaxy Note 4!!
    CBreen28 likes this.
    10-28-2014 12:51 PM
    I came from a note 3 and a note 2 before that and i freaking love my white note 4. It's but a massive upgrade but it's as good or better in pretty much every way so I'm happy. Only 1 drawback for me on sprint fire some reason i have 1 bar of service while connected to lte but as soon as i make a call or get a call it jumps to full bates or almost full. Same while on 3g full bars. I don't think it impedes the service because my data speeds are fine even with the 1 bar showing. That's annoying but other than that is great.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    10-28-2014 01:04 PM
    Just tried it out and Best Buy and I don't think I've ever wanted a piece of tech more than this bad boy. For those that have it are you loving it or are there some drawbacks that one wouldn't notice just trying it out quickly in the store?
    Some people, myself included, are having problems with the bluetooth integration in our cars. Kind of annoying, but not a deal breaker. I still love my phone. Just don't know what changed between the S5 and the Note 4 that it doesn't work as well now.
    CBreen28 likes this.
    10-28-2014 01:44 PM
    My only complaint isn't just with the note 4 but most of Samsungs phones. The camera lens is so exposed being raised up like it is. Some cases don't even help it. Other than that, I love this phone. Best I've ever used.
    CBreen28 likes this.
    10-28-2014 01:54 PM
    Coming from the HTC ONE M8 the Note 4 isn't as smooth as sense 6. There's some bugginess here and there, such as scrolling through the screens, where I experience some choppiness (animations have been turned off). But the camera is excellent, it feels premium, the stylus functions well. All around great phone.

Rattso2005 and CBreen28 like this.
    10-28-2014 02:05 PM
    Best phone on the market period!

Posted via Android Central App
    10-28-2014 02:08 PM
    Premium device, excellent batter, screen and camera.................Heck, I even like touchwiz after Nexus devices for the last three years, Love my Note 4
    10-28-2014 02:08 PM
    Oh and I love blasting iphone lovers when they ask "Is that the new iphone 6+?" (I wouldnt be caught dead with an iphone) No fool, its a note!!
    CBreen28, skatergirl and jennifer like this.
    10-28-2014 02:10 PM
    Yes I do love my beast the note 4..
    CBreen28 likes this.
    10-28-2014 07:49 PM
    You're loving it THAT much coming from a Note 3? Care to elaborate? I've played with it, it's a sexy phone, but I don't see that great of a difference that I would upgrade from my Note 3.

Coming From my note 3 I believe it is night and day,, just for the speed alone,,and also the incredible display. For me it's a major upgrade from the 3.

NOTE 4,, GO BIG OR GO HOME!
    10-28-2014 08:27 PM
    The Note 4 (singing)... I'm too sexy for my owner, too sexy for my owner...
    Love it!

bassplayrguy likes this.
    10-28-2014 08:53 PM
    Have you seen the display in person? Just my opinion but the 4K res is worth the upgrade alone. Just from using the phone in BB it makes the Tab S screen look meh which itself is gorgeous. The increased stylus sensitivity and camera specs are a lot better. Not sure if that's a worth an early upgrade but I could see someone making the leap from 3 to 4 being significant.
    zmann likes this.
    10-28-2014 10:02 PM
    I say...' no 6 is a bigger phone with a smaller screen'

Oh and I love blasting iphone lovers when they ask "Is that the new iphone 6+?" (I wouldnt be caught dead with an iphone) No fool, its a note!!
    10-29-2014 09:18 AM
    The only thing i find about this phone is that I am trying to come up with a comfy way to handle it. When in hand and in use it's fine. But I feel like I should be holding it gently or too firmly because I am concerned with dropping it. I do have a slim case and a heavy duty case on the way but until I get my screen protector etc, I am concerned with scratching the camera lense in the back.

Other than that I LOVE it.
    10-29-2014 09:46 AM
    Just tried it out in Best Buy and I don't think I've ever wanted a piece of tech more than this bad boy. For those that have it are you loving it or are there some drawbacks that one wouldn't notice just trying it out quickly in the store?
    Yeah. .....once you buy it, you can't put the dam thing down!!!! I've had mine since Nov. 4th & I've been on it at least 8 hrs day (or more) every day since I got it! Usually, the "new factor" for me, watts of waayyyy before now!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    01-02-2015 01:47 PM
28 12