For all who take photos on note 4 read this!!!

gizmo32

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
There are some people on here I noticed that are having some issues with general overall photos with the stock camera app...

I am posting some low light shots to demonstrate...

iphone 5 stock camera app.jpgnote 4 google camera app (2).jpgnote 4 google camera app (3).jpgnote 4 google camera app.jpgnote 4 stock camera app (2).jpgnote 4 stock camera app.jpgnote 4 stock samsung app.jpg

guys there is nothing wrong with the note 4 camera! Its just Samsung uses a strange processing algorithm for low light shots. I have taken a few shots last night from my window and took shots early this morning outside; I use the google camera app for android its 100x better in low light than the stock camera app and way better than iphone! I had a iphone 5 before.... The grainy ones are stock Samsung app for note 4, the clear images is from the google camera app and the single dark image is from my iphone 5. THIS BEAST HAS A INSANE CAMERA ITS JUST SAMSUNGS PROCESSING NEEDS AN UPDATE! JUST USE THE GOOGLE CAMERA APP!!!! ITS WAY MORE FASTER AND SIMPLE TO USE AND BEST OF ALL ITS FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

gizmo32

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Imma try this method

Posted via the Android Central App

The UI for the google camera app is very similar to apples camera app... samsungs touchwiz needs some simplicity; still note 4 is the best smartphone I have ever used tho. I have used the Samsung s4 and s5 both of those had to switch back to iphone.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
There are some people on here I noticed that are having some issues with general overall photos with the stock camera app...

I am posting some low light shots to demonstrate...

View attachment 144079View attachment 144080View attachment 144081View attachment 144082View attachment 144083View attachment 144084View attachment 144085

guys there is nothing wrong with the note 4 camera! Its just Samsung uses a strange processing algorithm for low light shots. I have taken a few shots last night from my window and took shots early this morning outside; I use the google camera app for android its 100x better in low light than the stock camera app and way better than iphone! I had a iphone 5 before.... The grainy ones are stock Samsung app for note 4, the clear images is from the google camera app and the single dark image is from my iphone 5. THIS BEAST HAS A INSANE CAMERA ITS JUST SAMSUNGS PROCESSING NEEDS AN UPDATE! JUST USE THE GOOGLE CAMERA APP!!!! ITS WAY MORE FASTER AND SIMPLE TO USE AND BEST OF ALL ITS FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hmm...interesting. thanks for sharing your insight.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC