Hey everyone.

I've been dropping by ATT stores for the last week and have had no luck in picking up a black N4. I asked the ATT rep about my options and if it's possible to do a trade in now and have the phone shipped to the store in a few days. He said no problem. I mentioned this though because I explained that the receipt needs to show the trade in and phone purchase for the qualifying Samsung offer. He said this is not possible and that trade in's are on a separate receipt from the phone purchase. Is this true from what you all have seen? If so, I'd hate for Samsung to give me a hard time over it.
    10-27-2014 07:59 PM
    This was my same concern when pre-ordering my Note 4 from Verizon last week, on the last day of that was possible for Verizon, October 22nd. I still need my old phone until getting my new Note 4 (which was today and it is fully charging now before I turn it on for the first time), so I wrote prizelogic the promotion people about it. They got back to me today: (So, I think we are good!)

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your inquiry. For the pre-order promotion, you do not have to do these in the same transaction. Please visit www.samsunggalaxypromotions.com/note4 for the official rules.

Thank you,
    PrizeLogic Support

---
    NOTE: When replying to this email please leave the subject-line intact.
    10-27-2014 08:06 PM
    This was my same concern when pre-ordering my Note 4 from Verizon last week, on the last day of that was possible for Verizon, October 22nd. I still need my old phone until getting my new Note 4 (which was today and it is fully charging now before I turn it on for the first time), so I wrote prizelogic the promotion people about it. They got back to me today: (So, I think we are good!)

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your inquiry. For the pre-order promotion, you do not have to do these in the same transaction. Please visit www.samsunggalaxypromotions.com/note4 for the official rules.

Thank you,
    PrizeLogic Support

---
    NOTE: When replying to this email please leave the subject-line intact.
    That looks good for pre-order peeps, but it specifically says pre-orders. For the extended like myself, ATT says it's not on the same. ATT guy said they're only expecting one 1 black for the week... These things must be selling.
    10-27-2014 08:20 PM
    Yep, sorry, I did not realize the extended may be different. Very happy with the black. The white did not do it for me. The black more premium and classy all the way around.
    10-27-2014 09:15 PM