Samsung Calendar App

shantheman73

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey Note4 Fans...
Switched from a Note 3 to a Note 4. On the Note 3, the Samsung calendar app had 'tasks' as part of it. I could add them....and they'd sync across my Note tablet, and even Outlook. But on the Note 4...the same Samsung Calendar app is missing the 'tasks' function. Anyone else notice this...and if so...know where it went?

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Click on the Menu and select calendar. If your task calendars show up, you are ok.

If you click on the + the new even dialog will show up. If you click on "add event", you can change it to "add task".

They don't show up as a separate tab anymore because they are integrated into each view.

martyn5553

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
How do you copy an existing calender entry to a new date & leave exist 1 where it is. I cant find this function on the note4 it was there on the n2. Seems to me the S planner has took a massive step backwards from my N2?

Posted via the Android Central App

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't know a way to do it on the stock app, but you might want to take a look at Calengoo. Someone recommended it to me a few days ago, and I bought the paid version about an hour after trying out the trial.

Its extremely configurable and it has a bunch of great widgets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678