11-02-2014 03:31 PM
33 12
tools
    hey all,

i pre-ordered the note 4 in white from BB on 10/6, and it's still not in for verizon..

They have no idea when it's due in or why it's so late. anyone else still waiting? ETA?
    10-27-2014 09:57 PM
    My wife and I pre ordered from BB on 10/11 and her white phone still hasn't arrived. She ended up settling for the black phone but they kept her pre order active in case it came in within the two week return period.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-27-2014 10:01 PM
    I dont think they sent any whites to BB at all, at least not for verizon (the website shows 0).. its making me mad because there should have been 4 or 5 colors.. but we only got 2.. except one of those colors just fell off the back of the truck or something. Now i have to probably sell my black one on swappa and then buy a off contract from the actual verizon store. There isnt even a guarantee the white one will show up at any best buy before the 14 days are up.
    10-27-2014 10:13 PM
    I pre-ordered on 10/11 and after days of calling fruitlessly I decided to cancel my pre-order before the 15 day deadline so as to get my gift card refunded. I thought I would get one from Verizon earlier, but now I'm afraid I can't even get it by 10/31 which is the last day to claim the Samsung rebate. I even resorted to T-Mobile but they don't have the White either..
    10-27-2014 10:18 PM
    I got my white verizon note 4 from best buy on 10/24/14...a day later than should of but seeing how many people still haven't got theirs I'm OK with a day late.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-27-2014 11:01 PM
    My pre-order for my white sprint note 4 is still pending, still havn't recieved the e-mail or call from BB. Yesterday i was actually able to find a black one in stock at a mobile bb store at my local mall, called in right when it opened and found out they had two black one's, just went and bought that one. I guess whenever my pre-order is ready someone else will get it
    10-27-2014 11:09 PM
    Yeah this is annoying. Still nothing, no e-mail. And just today I happen to drop my old phone, with the screen shattering and all. Of the multiple times I've dropped it, why must the screen crack this time!

Now I really have a reason for BB to hurry up.
    10-27-2014 11:25 PM
    Juan Oz, that's crazy!

I don't understand the low availability of the Note 4. I guess Samsung's flagship is the S5 but this is their best device to date IMO.

I was going to get the S5 until i really did some research on the Note 4 (i was reluctant to go bigger ).

Anyway, i decided i wanted the Note on the Sunday after it came out. I must have called every Sprint, Best Buy, and BB mobile and of course no one had one!

So i ordered online through Sprint that night. But when i went to get a case on Monday, my sprint store said they'd only received 1 white and 1 black phone!

How does this happen? Why wouldnt more be produced /shipped?
    10-27-2014 11:28 PM
    I preorder on 10/12 for white note 4 Verizon. Best buy can't tell me anything they are absolutely clueless. All they will say is it is awaiting inventory and will e-mail me when it is ready..

Anyone have any suggestions?
    10-28-2014 02:46 PM
    I dont think they sent any whites to BB at all, at least not for verizon (the website shows 0).. its making me mad because there should have been 4 or 5 colors.. but we only got 2.. except one of those colors just fell off the back of the truck or something. Now i have to probably sell my black one on swappa and then buy a off contract from the actual verizon store. There isnt even a guarantee the white one will show up at any best buy before the 14 days are up.
    My store got 2 white ones for the 12 preorders. 12 blk preorders, and they got 15 black ones. All for VZ
    10-28-2014 02:57 PM
    The white will be in Best Buy stores on Saturday 11/1, possibly Friday 10/31.

I got 3 black ones from them, so I trust them, thus far.

best buy verizon Note 4 in WHITE pre-order still not in!-img_20141028_155934_514.jpg
    10-28-2014 09:17 PM
    Sigh...I just dropped my old phone yesterday and its screen shattered. Out of all the times it dropped, yesterday, the screen just had to crack. Now I get glass shards lodging into my fingers every time I try to swipe. And I have to leave it at home or run the risk of the screen cracking even more in my pocket. Don't know how I can manage to this weekend without a phone! Sadness...

Well that's assuming; it better at least be in by this weekend! Or bye bye Best Buy. I've waited long enough.
    10-28-2014 09:34 PM
    How do you know they will be in on those dates? Because I have a preorder for a frost white Verizon note 4 that still isn't in and I need to make a choice to cancel my preorder and try to get a black one at Best buy if I can find one by Saturday before the 200 Best buy trade in offer runs out. Because they told me at every store I called that once that promotion ends on Saturday the 1st they will not give me anything off my preorder once it does come in which I'm very pissed about. I have no control when the phones come in so why should I be screwed out the 200 best buy gift card.
    10-30-2014 08:01 AM
    How do you know they will be in on those dates? Because I have a preorder for a frost white Verizon note 4 that still isn't in and I need to make a choice to cancel my preorder and try to get a black one at Best buy if I can find one by Saturday before the 200 Best buy trade in offer runs out. Because they told me at every store I called that once that promotion ends on Saturday the 1st they will not give me anything off my preorder once it does come in which I'm very pissed about. I have no control when the phones come in so why should I be screwed out the 200 best buy gift card.

My best buy that I got 3 notes from so far has given me 100% correct information when it came to the Note 4 release date etc. They told me it will be in possibly tomorrow but definitely Saturday 11/1. After dealing with 8 best buys in my area I have learned that every best buy is different. I found one that has been reliable and always given the right info so I have stuck with them.
    10-30-2014 08:09 AM
    In the Bestbuy forums, the moderator there for who works for bestbuy says they WILL honor the trade-in promo after 11/01/14 if you've pre-ordered the note 4. You can take a screenshot of the post and show it to the manager at your bestbuy store if they deny you the promo. I don't have 10 posts so I cant post a link but you can google " Note 4 Pre-order - $50 gift card - $200 gift card for trade-in " It's on page 83, Message 821. Hope that helps
    yorusama likes this.
    10-30-2014 09:41 AM
    gf has a white verizon note 4 on pre order and best buy and they have no idea when they are getting them in. It's been quite frustrating especially since they entered the email wrong and cannot change it.
    10-30-2014 10:30 AM
    I preordered my White Note 4 from Verizon and the confirmation email had an ETA of 10/31 but I just talked to 2 different Verizon reps over the phone who are telling me it's not showing in their system to ship until 12/13
    10-30-2014 11:49 AM
    I pre-ordered my White Note 4 through the Verizon website about a week ago, and when I got the confirmation email it stated the device would ship tomorrow, 10/31.

However, I called Verizon today about changing my Data plan and I inquired about my order and was told they are showing in their system that it will be shipped December 13th.

I asked why and of course they didn't know. So the rep escalated my call to a "supervisor" who also told me that my order won't ship until 12/13.

I'm thinking of canceling and just going for the black one.
    10-30-2014 11:55 AM
    yeah I have two black one and they look nice my wife originally wanted a white one but she's fine. The black one is more of a grey to be honest.
    indiansfan78 and yorusama like this.
    10-30-2014 11:57 AM
    man!!!!!!!!!!! I just called my local verizon store and they have it in white! Should I go ahead and get it on edge so I don't have to pay anything or wait until saturday when it comes out at best buy and get the 200.00 gift card????????????????????
    10-30-2014 12:10 PM
    man!!!!!!!!!!! I just called my local verizon store and they have it in white! Should I go ahead and get it on edge so I don't have to pay anything or wait until saturday when it comes out at best buy and get the 200.00 gift card????????????????????
    I would wait .. a few day wait to get +$200 ? Yeah .
    whph28 likes this.
    10-30-2014 12:13 PM
    I would wait .. a few day wait to get +$200 ? Yeah .
    True. I called several verizon stores and they all have it in white and black. Maybe I'll buy it from verizon and then get it from best buy on saturday once it comes in...just in case they dont get it in...i have 14 days to take the verizon back anyway.
    yorusama likes this.
    10-30-2014 01:02 PM
    True. I called several verizon stores and they all have it in white and black. Maybe I'll buy it from verizon and then get it from best buy on saturday once it comes in...just in case they dont get it in...i have 14 days to take the verizon back anyway.
    You're welcome to do whichever but I personally would just wait and get the $200 + the phone without any returning or anything -- The 14 day return will have a restocking fee attached if you do that (you have to return in 3 days or less to not incur the fee) --- You'll likely be happier once you have the phone and the $200 in your hand. It will be worth that few day extra wait.
    whph28 and yorusama like this.
    10-30-2014 01:32 PM
    I posted to twitter and got a rep who tweeted to me that BB will honor the promotion for us. Post a tweet to BBsupport and see what they tell you.
    10-31-2014 11:07 AM
    I was told the same thing on Twitter! I have it on my phone so hopefully that will be the proof the store needs. I am hoping the Galaxy Edge gets here before the Note 4 so I can swap out for that phone instead!
    10-31-2014 11:09 AM
33 12