Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Do you use scrolling wallpaper?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
On nova you can have that option of having your home screen wallpaper scroll as you go through your pages. So you use this feature?

Marcin Stachurski

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Do you use scrolling wallpaper?

(semi-on topic lol) I had this feature on my Infuse 4G but have never been able to do it on my Note 3. Blah so annoying.

Posted via the Android Central App

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

I didn't choose it, but I have scrolling wallpaper. I do use Nova as my launcher. But, I don't like the scrolling wallpaper!! I find it very annoying. I'm trying figure out how to get rid of it!

Blipstein

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site

I didn't choose it, but I have scrolling wallpaper. I do use Nova as my launcher. But, I don't like the scrolling wallpaper!! I find it very annoying. I'm trying figure out how to get rid of it!

Nova settings > Desktop > Wallpaper Scrolling > Off

Aziel Oropeza

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site

I like the scrolling option since it reminds me of my Optimus V. But I got rid of it since im used to having it now

Sent from my GS3R using Tapatalk

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Using Google launcher and no, used to be a must have but not so much anymore. Sort of takes away from the clarity of the static HD wallpaper to me now.

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

without nova, is there any way to download or use scrolling wallpaper? i would like to use this on my note 4, but no images i set will ever scroll

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I use Nova, but make sure to turn off scrolling wallpaper. I just prefer my backgrounds to be static. I turn off that silly parallax effect on my iPad as well.

Dr_Choco

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site

without nova, is there any way to download or use scrolling wallpaper? i would like to use this on my note 4, but no images i set will ever scroll

This is actually do to TouchWiz which comes stock on all samsungs. If you want the scrolling wallpaper on the note 4 you'll have to root. You can still use TouchWiz based launchers and roms, but there are root apps you can get that will make it work.
Although, as a fellow note 4 user I can tell you if you have Verizon note 4 (sm-n910v) you're out of luck until someone figures out how to root it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton