There are a couple notifications that are appearing at random times saying something like 'Tap here to update security policies' and another I can't remember. A swipe makes them go away but I can't find a way to turn them off in the security settings and I can't find the program in all programs that causes them. Anyone know? This is prompting me to actually find and download the whole manual now. I could not find anything on Google
    10-28-2014 09:23 AM
    Mine did that when I added my work Exchange email account. My company won't allow work email access in our personal phones unless we adopt their security policies in our phones. You didn't happen to add an exchange account recently did you?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-28-2014 09:31 AM
    My guess is it is a Knox update.
    10-28-2014 09:32 AM
    I did actually...but I am also the administrator. I'll check the Exchange settings and see if there's something to turn off there. Good idea. I see Knox in App Manager but not sure if I can just disable it. I sure don't need it. I don't see a regular interface other than the system settings. I.E. not in the drawer...

Mine did that when I added my work Exchange email account. My company won't allow work email access in our personal phones unless we adopt their security policies in our phones. You didn't happen to add an exchange account recently did you?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-28-2014 12:11 PM
    At midnight I get a notification that Samsung wants to collect data and be able to automatically update the phone. There's a second notification asking for sign in on Picasa, which I've never used.
    10-28-2014 07:08 PM
    I saw elsewhere to turn off Picasa in Accounts-Google syncing...was driving me nuts.

At midnight I get a notification that Samsung wants to collect data and be able to automatically update the phone. There's a second notification asking for sign in on Picasa, which I've never used.
    10-29-2014 09:21 AM