12-11-2014 02:00 PM
30 12
tools
    I just found an interesting post on the Edge forum:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post4113921

See post #10 by Jeniffer Davis posted today. Thought this might be helpful. She seems to have gotten a satisfactory result.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4
    ehstaley likes this.
    12-09-2014 10:00 AM
    I broke the lens on my S5 when I had it and ordered replacement parts off Amazon. Couldn't even tell I had ever replaced.
    12-09-2014 10:46 AM
    get a good case and you massively reduce the risk of cracking/breaking anything on your phone! I think I do understand how people want to see the phone in its original glory and they feel like it looks uglier with a case. But if a phone is that expensive, personally I would always have a case on it 99.9% of the time. You won't believe how many different cracked iPhone screens I used to see in my old college, lot of people wanted to be stylish and didn't like to use cases and that's what happened.

I'd also like to know like a previous user in this thread asked, how many of you who had cracked lenses were using cases? I think it would be a much more serious problem if many of you were using cases and that still happened..
    12-09-2014 10:58 AM
    get a good case and you massively reduce the risk of cracking/breaking anything on your phone! I think I do understand how people want to see the phone in its original glory and they feel like it looks uglier with a case. But if a phone is that expensive, personally I would always have a case on it 99.9% of the time. You won't believe how many different cracked iPhone screens I used to see in my old college, lot of people wanted to be stylish and didn't like to use cases and that's what happened.

I'd also like to know like a previous user in this thread asked, how many of you who had cracked lenses were using cases? I think it would be a much more serious problem if many of you were using cases and that still happened..
    I had an Otterbox on mine.
    12-11-2014 12:35 PM
    Has anyone been able to figure out how to get the rear camera glass fixed yet? I have called and went to over a dozen phone repair places and they all tell me that the part is not available yet and to try back in a month or two.
    12-11-2014 02:00 PM
30 12