Hey all, I couldn't see a thread so I thought I'd start a conversation about Android 'Lollipop'. I have the latest preview build running on my Nexus 7 Tablet and have to say I'm impressed. The ui is fluid, fast and good looking.
    Obviously my note 4 is basically running stock with TW at the moment and the difference between them is very noticeable. TW despite the improvements is still not where it should be on what is arguably the best flagship out there. That said, running a custom lollipop build on the Note 4 is gonna be a dream.
    I've had three Samsung phones in the past including the original Galaxy and the Omnia 7 so it's been a while since I had a Sammy/Droid. I'm not really up on who or which teams are developing the best custom roms for Sammy so if you are looking forward to a certain rom then post it here

I read that Samsung were looking to release Lollipop for the Note4 by the year's end anyone have any info on that? Feel free to add your thoughts/opinions on the prospect of Android 5 on this gorgeous Note4
    10-28-2014 03:22 PM
    Hey all, I couldn't see a thread so I thought I'd start a conversation about Android 'Lollipop'. I have the latest preview build running on my Nexus 7 Tablet and have to say I'm impressed. The ui is fluid, fast and good looking.
    Obviously my note 4 is basically running stock with TW at the moment and the difference between them is very noticeable. TW despite the improvements is still not where it should be on what is arguably the best flagship out there. That said, running a custom lollipop build on the Note 4 is gonna be a dream.
    I've had three Samsung phones in the past including the original Galaxy and the Omnia 7 so it's been a while since I had a Sammy/Droid. I'm not really up on who or which teams are developing the best custom roms for Sammy so if you are looking forward to a certain rom then post it here

I read that Samsung were looking to release Lollipop for the Note4 by the year's end anyone have any info on that? Feel free to add your thoughts/opinions on the prospect of Android 5 on this gorgeous Note4
    Any Samsung made update will have TouchWiz on it. I'm not sure that it's going to look vastly different than TouchWiz already does (historically Samsung ditches stock look and feel in favor of their own).

Any resemblance to Lollipop that ships on Nexus devices will probably have to come from ROM makers. I'm not up to speed on the latest and greatest, but I know others are.
    10-28-2014 03:31 PM