How do I get the audto working, when I plug my Note 4 MHL via HDMI to my Honda Fit?

aggiePole

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
No audio over Note 4 MHL to HDMI

Im trying to connect my Note 4 to the dash screen on my Honda FIT. It mirrors my whole phone screen, though it it doesnt pass tactile data back to my phone from the dash screen. However no audio plays from movie. I have tried Soundabout but it didnt do the trick. I know the settings for Note 4 are all changed. The only accessory options i get for audio is stereo and surround sound. However when i plug in the MHL cable to my phone it seems to be treating it as if it is docking and doesnt allow me to set the audio settings on anything other than stereo. Has anyone found this same issue on the Note 4?

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: No audio over Note 4 MHL to HDMI

Im trying to connect my Note 4 to the dash screen on my Honda FIT. It mirrors my whole phone screen, though it it doesnt pass tactile data back to my phone from the dash screen. However no audio plays from movie. I have tried Soundabout but it didnt do the trick. I know the settings for Note 4 are all changed. The only accessory options i get for audio is stereo and surround sound. However when i plug in the MHL cable to my phone it seems to be treating it as if it is docking and doesnt allow me to set the audio settings on anything other than stereo. Has anyone found this same issue on the Note 4?

Mine works without issue with the item below and an LG TV. What kind of MHL adapter are you using? Is it Samsung branded?

Samsung-Galaxy-S4-MHL-to-HDMI-adapter-now-available-no-need-for-a-separate-charger.jpg

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: No audio over Note 4 MHL to HDMI

Try plugging the HDMI cable into another device. It may be your Honda Fit, it may be unfit for the Note 4.... :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay