Im trying to connect my Note 4 to the dash screen on my Honda FIT. It mirrors my whole phone screen, though it it doesnt pass tactile data back to my phone from the dash screen. However no audio plays from movie. I have tried Soundabout but it didnt do the trick. I know the settings for Note 4 are all changed. The only accessory options i get for audio is stereo and surround sound. However when i plug in the MHL cable to my phone it seems to be treating it as if it is docking and doesnt allow me to set the audio settings on anything other than stereo. Has anyone found this same issue on the Note 4?
    10-29-2014 09:25 PM
    Im trying to connect my Note 4 to the dash screen on my Honda FIT. It mirrors my whole phone screen, though it it doesnt pass tactile data back to my phone from the dash screen. However no audio plays from movie. I have tried Soundabout but it didnt do the trick. I know the settings for Note 4 are all changed. The only accessory options i get for audio is stereo and surround sound. However when i plug in the MHL cable to my phone it seems to be treating it as if it is docking and doesnt allow me to set the audio settings on anything other than stereo. Has anyone found this same issue on the Note 4?
    Mine works without issue with the item below and an LG TV. What kind of MHL adapter are you using? Is it Samsung branded?

How do I get the audto working, when I plug my Note 4 MHL via HDMI to my Honda Fit?-samsung-galaxy-s4-mhl-hdmi-adapter-now-available-no-need-separate-charger.jpg
    10-29-2014 09:43 PM
    Mine also works with a 3rd party one from Amazon.
    10-29-2014 09:48 PM
    Try plugging the HDMI cable into another device. It may be your Honda Fit, it may be unfit for the Note 4....
    10-29-2014 09:50 PM