02-20-2016 04:13 PM
35 12
tools
    Same thing happening here. Noticeable loss in range on tmobile, going from note 3 to the note edge. Pissed...
    12-06-2014 12:23 AM
    After doing some digging around. I turned off wifi and I did get a substantial distance increase. tho it still won't go thru the body i was able to go around a brick wall about 2 feet.
    12-06-2014 09:19 PM
    I had a Note 3 that did Bluetooth very well. The Note 4 is nearly useless to me. Dropping and not connecting. Range is about 15 feet at most. I'm thinking of taking it back and getting a new Note 3. I only upgraded because my Note 3 would no longer make calls.
    12-25-2014 01:51 PM
    On my ATT N4, I get random momentary music drop outs (like a record skip) on wired or BT headsets (all ly music is on a Samsung pro SD card). But distance has not been a problem. I stream music etc to BT speakers, and can get two rooms away. My Gear S stays connected even when I walk outside unless I get like three walls between the phone and watch.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-25-2014 04:08 PM
    I'm having blue tooth issue too, i get a static or Patchy if it's in my pocket, so about 4-5 ft or if it's not in direct line of site. i'm with T-Mobile and MY NOTE 4 (I got a week ago) is Made in Vietnam. I have the Plantronics Voyager Pro HD and LG Plus stereo , and they worked just fine when i had my LG L90 Phone. I May Call T-Mobile to see if they can change it for me!!!
    03-04-2015 12:12 AM
    Powerbeats 2, Samsung Gear Circle and Motorola Hint. No issues. I can walk to my kitchen two rooms over most of the time before any cut outs.

Verizon Note 4
    03-04-2015 03:39 AM
    I totally know exactly what your experiencing. I too came from an s4 who's bluetooth worked perfectly no matter what and I purchased a note 4 within the last 2 Month's and I've had nothing but bluetooth Connectivity issues. It cuts out Intermititly and the range is significantly Decreased. The whole screen on thing works but not perfectly. Super disappointed I've tried everything. I returned the 1st note 4 I got and purchased another just to make sure and the same thing happened.. Sadly Ive wasted so much of my life trying to find a solution to the problem but haven't so far....

06-13-2015 02:00 AM
    Same problem. Unlocked white SM-N910C version (don't have the box with me so build country unknown right now). I use Sangean tabletop and shower radios around my house to stream phone music on BT, and my previous phone Google Nexus 4, I could go upstairs or downstairs from the radio and still have reasonably good transmission. Now I need unobstructed line of sight from the phone to the radio. Pretty disappointing, and even though I dig the stylus and S-Notes, my buying a new Note in the future will be contingent on verifying it can play music between rooms.
    06-24-2015 09:49 AM
    I totally know exactly what your experiencing. I too came from an s4 who's bluetooth worked perfectly no matter what and I purchased a note 4 within the last 2 Month's and I've had nothing but bluetooth Connectivity issues. It cuts out Intermititly and the range is significantly Decreased. The whole screen on thing works but not perfectly. Super disappointed I've tried everything. I returned the 1st note 4 I got and purchased another just to make sure and the same thing happened.. Sadly Ive wasted so much of my life trying to find a solution to the problem but haven't so far....

Except for the fact that I came from a BlackBerry Z10 rather than a Galaxy S4, I could have written this post. I "upgraded" to my Verizon (built in China) Galaxy Note 4 on June 8. Running Android 5.0.1. Skipping, garbling, and low volume issues on voice calls with 3 different bluetooth headsets (Plantronics Voyager Legend, Plantronics Voyager Edge, and Samsung EO-MN910). I exchanged mine once, but the problems remain. I didn't get serious about troubleshooting the bluetooth issues quickly enough, and now I'm stuck with this thing for the duration of my 2-year contract. I would not buy this phone again.
    06-24-2015 01:08 PM
    I have been having the same problems with my Galaxy Note 2 for a little over a month. It even happens with my Galaxy 8"Tab 3 tablet now. I have tried it with 3 different Blue Tooth speakers and also my LG wireless headset. I may be able to play music fine for 2 or 3 minutes or 15 minutes, but then the signal starts to break up. I have had wi-fi on....wi-fi off... every possible configuration possible but still cannot isolate the problem. Even had a Samsung guy at BEST BUY try to help me but to NO avail. He even did a Flash reset on my phone. No help ! I even called Verizon and had them stumped !
    HELP
    02-20-2016 04:13 PM
35 12