I returned the Note 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey no worries -- You have to get a phone that suites you since you will be the one using it day to day. :).

I hope you enjoy your Nexus 6!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
It did have some lag here and there but it was a great phone overall. I just decided to go with the nexus 6.

It boils down to this. People can have a different opinion on something, and guess what, they both be CORRECT!! :D

I heard the Nexus 6 is almost a copy of the Note sans the s pen and a little bigger.. Let us know what you think..

BTW, nothing on this planet can make me switch my Note 4, except the Note 5... lol :D

Star-Lord

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why people are so fussed about the minimal lag. Even iOS has lag sometimes.

Because it shouldn't be there. This is supposed to represent Samsungs best. But it wasn't my ultimate reason for going with the Nexus 6.

And we care why? Life goes on.. Note 4 ftw

Posted via the Android Central App

You cared enough to respond.

Cool thread..... Seriously?

Was a hard choice but yup, seriously.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
It did have some lag here and there but it was a great phone overall. I just decided to go with the nexus 6.

I hope you know you gave up, external SD card support, the ability to remove battery, and definitely a worse camera, to each his own I guess.

iamdld

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Good for you. I had a Nexus 5 but opted for a Note 4 instead of the Nexus 6. The camera on the Note 4 is one of the best and the camera has been a major disappointment with the Nexus phones. Also Samsung phones have almost Apple like resale potential.

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Every phone will have hiccups. My HTC ONE M8 was buttery smooth about 99.7% of the time with an occasional stutter. I love my Note 4, which is buttery smooth about 95%. I understand where the OP is coming from, we all pay a premium for our devices and we want them to work without fail. The lag is too much for some to accept and for the rest of us we are willing to live with a device that has the occasional hiccup. No one is wrong, it's your money, spend it as you see fit.

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Because it shouldn't be there. This is supposed to represent Samsungs best. But it wasn't my ultimate reason for going with the Nexus 6.

You cared enough to respond.

Was a hard choice but yup, seriously.

It was so stupid I had to respond. Blew my mind.

Sherryplus

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
No Micro SD and battery isn't removable on Nexus 6, also the camera seems to be worse than Note 4 on paper but that's not the case usually. Do tell us how the Nexus 6 performs in lowlight. :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance