When using Google Now, are you able to input multiple (2) work locations? I split time between two offices (MWF at one, TTH at another) and was wondering if this was possible... I have been going through all the menus and options and have not seen this listed anywhere. Thanks.
    10-30-2014 12:59 PM
    Unfortunately, nope, you can only set one Work Location and one Home Location for each Google account

You can set your second workplace as a favorite, and if you commute between the two regularly, Google Now will start suggesting transit times and directions on its own if you're somewhat constant on your travel there and times. But saying "Navigate to Work" would only work for a single location.
    10-30-2014 01:16 PM
    My Google Now shows me two "Home" locations for some reason. My actual home, and the plasma donation center.
    10-30-2014 01:19 PM
    Vampire? Lol

So my phone wants to navigate to work and home, but it is about a mile. Can I stop it from doing this?
    10-30-2014 01:21 PM
    Vampire?
    I guess so. That's how Google Now see's me!
    10-30-2014 01:22 PM
    Not that this helps you, but I did find a way to rename "Work.

Google NOW shows on my device as "xx minutes to Hell".

10-30-2014 01:22 PM
    Hahaha How'd you manage to do that?

As for the Navigation suggestions, whenever you see that card again, you can tell it to stop suggesting it by tapping on the three little dots at the bottom. This, unfortunately, would prevent the card from coming up again, even if you are driving from somewhere else.
    10-30-2014 02:13 PM
    I hate how Google does that. We should be able to add as many places as we want. I would like to have one for school, work, my house and whatever else.

Here are some alternatives though...

Maybe say the name of your work place. Google might recognize it.

One that's less obvious is to create a contact for that place. Let's say the name of your work place is Bob. Go in your contacts and create a Bob contact with the address of your work place. When you tell Google to give you directions to Bob. It will actually be giving you directions to your work.

I legit thought of this just now so thank you for pushing my mind to think outside of the box cause I've been wanting to do something like this for the longest and it just hit me. Lol.
    10-31-2014 12:56 AM
    I hate how Google does that. We should be able to add as many places as we want. I would like to have one for school, work, my house and whatever else.

Here are some alternatives though...

Maybe say the name of your work place. Google might recognize it.

One that's less obvious is to create a contact for that place. Let's say the name of your work place is Bob. Go in your contacts and create a Bob contact with the address of your work place. When you tell Google to give you directions to Bob. It will actually be giving you directions to your work.

I legit thought of this just now so thank you for pushing my mind to think outside of the box cause I've been wanting to do something like this for the longest and it just hit me. Lol.
    Does that work? I once tried it and it wouldn't pick up directions from Contacts. Then again, I tried it in the very early days of Google Now, so something might have changed.

And again, you CAN add multiple places as favorites. The annoying part is that, at least to the last time I tried, you cannot rename them to something actually useful.
    10-31-2014 11:59 AM
    Works for me. And I know about favorites. I have them but it really isn't efficient at all. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Google Now - Multiple Work Locations?-1414801884492.jpg  
    10-31-2014 08:31 PM
    Google Now thinks my work location is the gym. Since I work seasonal (tax season). I am at the gym 5 days a week.
    10-31-2014 09:42 PM