Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Latest version of Google Play

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Re: Latest version of Google Play

The day I got the N4 my play store app worked fine but the second it acted weird. So I went into the app manager and uninstalled the updates for the google play store. I then opened the play store and it auto-updated to 5.0.31. Is the auto update for your apps off?

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Latest version of Google Play

The day I got the N4 my play store app worked fine but the second it acted weird. So I went into the app manager and uninstalled the updates for the google play store. I then opened the play store and it auto-updated to 5.0.31. Is the auto update for your apps off?

5.0.37 is on android police

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

dlee1001

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on 5.0.31. Sprint version.

Posted via the Android Central App

For some reason, I'm still on 4.8.20. This is true on my retired Infuse 4G, Note 2, and my current Note 4, even after uninstalling updates for Play Store. It automatically updates to 4.8.20. What gives?

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, I'm still on 4.8.20. This is true on my retired Infuse 4G, Note 2, and my current Note 4, even after uninstalling updates for Play Store. It automatically updates to 4.8.20. What gives?

Go to Android police and download the 5.037 apk

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I have version 5.0.38 (NOT 5.0.37), Verizon variant. Weird. My phone just seems to automatically update or something, but it can take a day or two.

NYC718

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
My S4 received the 5.0.31 update automatically sometime in Oct (forgot exactly when) but after I did a factory reset on Nov 5th the play store version went back down to 4.8.20. It now keeps saying that it's up to date when tapping the build number. Not sure how the Google play store updates work when new versions are rolling out but I guess other than sideloading, it looks like we're gonna have to wait our turn again.

puiradu

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
It looks like a role back. Cause in the past I factory reseted my devices and always they updated to the latest available Play Store

Postat de pe Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
It looks like a role back. Cause in the past I factory reseted my devices and always they updated to the latest available Play Store

Postat de pe Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

There is no rollback. Period.

Either wait for the update or install it yourself. I don't know why people are making a big deal about this in the first place. But those are your two options. And there has absolutely not been a rollback of the update, so stop saying that.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
There is no rollback. Period.

Either wait for the update or install it yourself. I don't know why people are making a big deal about this in the first place. But those are your two options. And there has absolutely not been a rollback of the update, so stop saying that.

Go to Android police and download the APK... it is not that hard.

Alleyviper13

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Go to Android police and download the 5.037 apk

Reesh,you can get the apk on android police

The apk is at android police

Go to Android police and download the APK... it is not that hard.

So what youre trying to say is that the APK is available at Android Police???? lol

Mines at 4.8.20

Guess itll come eventually, no biggie.